Tomatoes

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cafemex

Tomatoes

Post by cafemex » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:07 pm

This seems like a rather simple dream, but one that I'm having some difficulty interpreting...

I was in a grocery store or fruit market, and I was next to a large display of tomatoes. I was putting some of them into a bag and noticed several co-workers around the store. I see one female co-worker leave the store with her husband. That's all I can remember.

I think I can safely assume that this dream has something to do with my current job, but exactly what? Tomatoes are a healthy food, so does this have to do with my personal health or the health of my job (stability)? Does the color of the tomatoes (red) have any influence? I've seen various interpretations of the color red, ranging from anger, love, passion, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 am

Hi Cafemex

I agree, it is certainly related to the job given the co-workers.  What you do for a job may be important too.  For example I recently did an interpretation for the manager of a business.  She had a dream she was running a hotel.  This was kind of true - only that the rooms are actually the different positions in the office organisation, and the problem in the dream was that the stairs were broken.  They were having problems with people acting between levels in her position at that particular time, which the dream was referring to.

I believe you need to relate the grocery store to your job.  Are you "shopping around" for something at the moment?  Often food can be related to ideas, or knowledge.  Are you taking "knowledge" on board at the moment, such as say doing some kind of training?

The dream is associating this with tomatoes.  I am not sure if the colour is important or not, you will be able to tell.  If they were exceptionally bright red and the colour really stood out I would see the colour as significant, otherwise I would take the symbol as being tomato itself.  In that regard it is hard for me to read.  Sometimes tomatoes can be seen as bad (rotten tomatoes as a classification for movies for example) but they are also, as you say, a good healthy food.  I think you will have to finish off the interpretation of this one, it sounds like you are well on your way, you just need to cut through the final few symbols to get the "big picture".  I get the feeling when you figure out the dream it will "click".

Best of luck,
Rook

cafemex

Post by cafemex » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Thanks for the insight Rook!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”