Rationed food SHORT dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

valchenolf

Rationed food SHORT dream

Post by valchenolf » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:48 am

In my dream me and 4 people 14-19 years old go into this feild where a man has got this big lorry of food which is supposed to be our rations. For some reason the village we live in is under ration but this man has stopped the lorry from reaching us. The 5 of us teens are on a mission to get this food back. Out of the 5 of us 2 guys and a girl are talking to the man as a distraction. A second girl is in the back of the van taking goods out of it. 7 hairbrushes is one thing that she said she needed and she took 7 hairbrushes out of the van. No idea why 7. I noticed in the back of the van were also many packs of pringles among other (limited) stock. I'm there as a warning to the girl to tell her when to get out and flea.

starmoon

Post by starmoon » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:42 pm

valchenolf, what was that again. A dream or a vision?

What a conception!

starmoon

Post by starmoon » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:05 am

Very complex dream but i'll make sense to you

.......................Image

It is a new commence, war, food shortage.
  Military mission and strategy, It is the time. Maybe a short fight.
  You have energy weapon. Harmony and destruction.
  Twins/duality as in life 'и death and old 'и new...
  Engagement of negotiations, freedom

TaurusGemini429

Re: Rationed food SHORT dream

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:20 am

valchenolf wrote:In my dream me and 4 people 14-19 years old go into this feild where a man has got this big lorry of food which is supposed to be our rations. For some reason the village we live in is under ration but this man has stopped the lorry from reaching us. The 5 of us teens are on a mission to get this food back. Out of the 5 of us 2 guys and a girl are talking to the man as a distraction. A second girl is in the back of the van taking goods out of it. 7 hairbrushes is one thing that she said she needed and she took 7 hairbrushes out of the van. No idea why 7. I noticed in the back of the van were also many packs of pringles among other (limited) stock. I'm there as a warning to the girl to tell her when to get out and flea.
wow - what a burden on you to be the one responsible for making the decisions that will lead to success or failure of a secret mission

the mission means life or death

the goal is life and help for all, but in the end it seems the only ones who can be saved are those who are in on the secret - of where the food is or nourishment of soul deep in the subconscious among the same area where subconscious fears and needs and desire for power and control are.  The only way to navigate is carefully with the goal at hand on the mind and working together on this goal for the good of those involved.  Your case is a special one because you warn of danger and in the fast pace of such a mission it is critical you decide right

it seems that like your other dream - the inevitable flow of the way things were going was people were bound to die anyway - its not that you led these people to their destruction but by having the power to lead others to safety in a highly risky adventure - you were noble enough to do it as if you would have felt enormous guilt if you didnt and this would not be your nature

what is upsetting is the cruelty of the more primitive minded people with more actual power in these dreams and what is enlightening is the team work and gifted skill that is applied to move away from it.

the tremendous burden of responsibility is not as fearsome here as it is a more spiritual symbol of the actual gift from a spiritual realm.

hairbrushes are tools to manipulate hair.  hair in a dream symbolizes courage and moreover, stregnth.

this is what you have  tools for

7 is a spiritual number and an unstable one by nature as well

a hairbrush is, however a tool of guided control...

and the pringles the final giveaway that the dreamer is very young, surely born in the late 1980s if not 1990-92 or even 1993 but this is the last conjecture I will make toward real life.

I take pride in resisting to make assumptions but your dreams are so moving they make me see more clearly the implications of why you are  here and continue to incarnate and there is a mission to help that you have come to see to.

I wonder if you will be turning 18 this year in 2007 - if so please let me know the date of your birth as the number 9 seems to be a strong expression to me and it could be either just right now for you or in general for you but it also makes me think you were born in 1989...

or maybe im just being a nutcase and hopefully if anything that will help you develop comfort with a psychic intuitive nature that i am exaggerating  a little bit like a mom exaggerates her kids talents but encourages them out at the same time...

you know, i have a few people who i see certain talents in and i encourage them out and you seem to be someone like this to me.  but i could not be your mentor - you would be teaching me!  come back and post more dreams soon!

:smt006

~ Renee

valchenolf

Post by valchenolf » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:58 am

again, I can't help but to see this as another dream//vision to 2012. Again it seems like I am the one in the dream who has control over the lives of others, if they live or die is my responsibility. I never knew that about hairbrushes in a dream, that was the main part of the dream that seemed stupid to me. Out of all the things that people were short of like food and medicle equiptment and she took out the 7 hairbrushes. I would have said vanity personally. We had not eaten for days and this mission was not only life and death mission for us but for the whole of the community. Yes i'm young but not that young, lol young dreamer. 1986!!!

TaurusGemini429

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:39 am

valchenolf wrote:again, I can't help but to see this as another dream//vision to 2012. Again it seems like I am the one in the dream who has control over the lives of others, if they live or die is my responsibility. I never knew that about hairbrushes in a dream, that was the main part of the dream that seemed stupid to me. Out of all the things that people were short of like food and medicle equiptment and she took out the 7 hairbrushes. I would have said vanity personally. We had not eaten for days and this mission was not only life and death mission for us but for the whole of the community. Yes i'm young but not that young, lol young dreamer. 1986!!!
You were born in 1986?

Around that time (1983+ or - 3 years more powerful in late summer) there was a powerful connection to 2012 and to 1942/43 time.  The connection has much to do with a time loop.  There is much written about what may come in 2012.  There is a physical wall barring what follows but only in the sense that it is the wall of a time loop of sorts...

It is so intangible to explain, but this seems to point to the dreamers connection to the ends of one incarnation and beginnings of another.

Its not to say the world will end and new superhumans will take over --- it would be more subtle, (I HOPE!) but I do feel as if 2012 will be significant...

Let me explain in other ways...

Astrologically 2012 will mark the end of a cycle which literally has been going on since before the mayans were around... ugh - i better explain this better - as i read it in the book "Beyond the indigo children" by PMH Atwater LHD - chapter one

Anyway to illustrate further - 2012 is also a year that the sun is supposedly going to flip its magnetic field...

if this affects the tilt of the earth then i imagine the north pole would be icier and the south pole would experience a lot of melting...

I should cite my reference for that last one but I dont have one.

I havent seen this theory come up in scientific literature but only in more and more spiritual liiterature - posed astrologically as well as psychically and prophetically etc etc...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”