Realistic Dream.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

valchenolf

Realistic Dream.

Post by valchenolf » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:19 am

Ok, I rarely post dreams here, but thought i'd post some of my own as i've had some really interesting ones.

It all starts off with me and a group of about 7 of us from about 12-20 years old around a cauldron mixing some weird potion that a villager lady had given us. The reason we are making this potion is because me and 4 others of the 7 had a vision of these monkey men coming to get us. None of the villagers had believed us except the 2 that had joined us and the few of us that had the vision. The old lady must have semi believed us as she handed us the potion. Anyway, in the potion go many plants and a big chunk of lime stone. The group ask me to take some of it in a bottle and run as fast as I can to the local club, which is a place thats very empty with a few sofas and a bar. The lady is at the bar and I tell her to taste some to tell us if it tastes right. She drinks the whole lot that is in the bottle and tells me it doesn't taste 100% proper but similar. It takes a lot more then that to make someone go invisable though. Just then a monkey man smashes into the club and starts killing many other monkey men join in. They are like apes that can walk and even talk! I run as fast as I can back to the others and tell them that it's either now or never we have to take the potion as the monkey men are here! We all drink as much as we can of this stuff and it seems to be working. We run into the big house which is apparently my house and hide in different locations. A while later I notice that I'm not totally invisable, that Only parts of me are and that i'm very see through translucent. The monkey men strike our house and they see me and a couple of others. I run ducking and diving past windows so not to be seen. I run into the feilds due north as fast as I can by the time I am near the gate exit of the first field I am nearly fully visable. 3 fields later of running another girl is running with me. The next field and there are now 3 of us. We continue running through many fields even climbing over fences and hedges reguardless of the fact of getting hurt by them never changing from due north direction. We arrive at a small bungalow in a very open yard I tell the girl who we meet that we have been running for 3 days and have been chased by monkey men. A man then comes into the driveway who had gone to get petrol (her father) she explains to him, he sits at a table and she shows the other 2 around. I tell the man that they are heading in this direction. I am not sure if they are really heading in this direction but I say it anyway as a warning. A couple of hours later I see through the fence of an ajoining property a que of village folk who are all crowded. I ask them what the problem was. They said that the village was under attack. I in turn tell the man and girl and the girl brings out her grandma, I tell the other villagers there is no time that we must flee. So the villagers old and young all start going west as I directed them to. The old getting left behind and the young running as fast as I can. Some children see thousands of common worms also fleeing the place and follow them. They are heading in a north west direction. I am carrying the girls grandma, unable to run that fast due to the weight of her. I ask the man quietly if he can run with the weight of her and he says no. I am then in a position of knowing that I can only run fast if I don't have her and if I keep going this slow that I will end up dead. I stop and realize the truth that "worms head towards noise such as rain" the man and daughter stop also but I do not know where the other 2 are. I tell them that this is a trap and we must head due west not north west. The worms are leading us to danger.I let all the other villagers go the same direction and tell the old lady to go with them saying that they willl lead her to saftey that we have a job to do. The 3 of us run as fast as we can due west. We hide on a hilltop where we can see the villagers where they are running. Not far behind them we notice some monkey men, not many though. But in a distance infront of them is a big trap with lots of machines and many monkey men. They were in danger and I felt so guilty of letting the old lady go but knew that we would end up dying if I was carrying her as we needed to run fast. The monkey men were taking over the whole world, we all knew it. Yet I seemed to be one of the very few who no matter what kept on running into danger before it came but always survived.

That's the end of that VERY long dream. If anyone can translate it i'd be greatful....

The monkey men were wearing clothes. It was a norm temp warmish day. Slight pale atmosphere. The monkey men were heavilly armed and quite fast. A lot stronger then the human kind who were in danger.

Funny how I lead others into danger in my dreams but always keep behind 2 people to run with me and lead 2 to saftey.

Thank you in advance.

TaurusGemini429

Re: Realistic Dream.

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:01 am

valchenolf wrote:Ok, I rarely post dreams here, but thought i'd post some of my own as i've had some really interesting ones.

It all starts off with me and a group of about 7 of us from about 12-20 years old around a cauldron mixing some weird potion that a villager lady had given us. The reason we are making this potion is because me and 4 others of the 7 had a vision of these monkey men coming to get us. None of the villagers had believed us except the 2 that had joined us and the few of us that had the vision. The old lady must have semi believed us as she handed us the potion. Anyway, in the potion go many plants and a big chunk of lime stone. The group ask me to take some of it in a bottle and run as fast as I can to the local club, which is a place thats very empty with a few sofas and a bar. The lady is at the bar and I tell her to taste some to tell us if it tastes right. She drinks the whole lot that is in the bottle and tells me it doesn't taste 100% proper but similar. It takes a lot more then that to make someone go invisable though. Just then a monkey man smashes into the club and starts killing many other monkey men join in. They are like apes that can walk and even talk! I run as fast as I can back to the others and tell them that it's either now or never we have to take the potion as the monkey men are here! We all drink as much as we can of this stuff and it seems to be working. We run into the big house which is apparently my house and hide in different locations. A while later I notice that I'm not totally invisable, that Only parts of me are and that i'm very see through translucent. The monkey men strike our house and they see me and a couple of others. I run ducking and diving past windows so not to be seen. I run into the feilds due north as fast as I can by the time I am near the gate exit of the first field I am nearly fully visable. 3 fields later of running another girl is running with me. The next field and there are now 3 of us. We continue running through many fields even climbing over fences and hedges reguardless of the fact of getting hurt by them never changing from due north direction. We arrive at a small bungalow in a very open yard I tell the girl who we meet that we have been running for 3 days and have been chased by monkey men. A man then comes into the driveway who had gone to get petrol (her father) she explains to him, he sits at a table and she shows the other 2 around. I tell the man that they are heading in this direction. I am not sure if they are really heading in this direction but I say it anyway as a warning. A couple of hours later I see through the fence of an ajoining property a que of village folk who are all crowded. I ask them what the problem was. They said that the village was under attack. I in turn tell the man and girl and the girl brings out her grandma, I tell the other villagers there is no time that we must flee. So the villagers old and young all start going west as I directed them to. The old getting left behind and the young running as fast as I can. Some children see thousands of common worms also fleeing the place and follow them. They are heading in a north west direction. I am carrying the girls grandma, unable to run that fast due to the weight of her. I ask the man quietly if he can run with the weight of her and he says no. I am then in a position of knowing that I can only run fast if I don't have her and if I keep going this slow that I will end up dead. I stop and realize the truth that "worms head towards noise such as rain" the man and daughter stop also but I do not know where the other 2 are. I tell them that this is a trap and we must head due west not north west. The worms are leading us to danger.I let all the other villagers go the same direction and tell the old lady to go with them saying that they willl lead her to saftey that we have a job to do. The 3 of us run as fast as we can due west. We hide on a hilltop where we can see the villagers where they are running. Not far behind them we notice some monkey men, not many though. But in a distance infront of them is a big trap with lots of machines and many monkey men. They were in danger and I felt so guilty of letting the old lady go but knew that we would end up dying if I was carrying her as we needed to run fast. The monkey men were taking over the whole world, we all knew it. Yet I seemed to be one of the very few who no matter what kept on running into danger before it came but always survived.

That's the end of that VERY long dream. If anyone can translate it i'd be greatful....

The monkey men were wearing clothes. It was a norm temp warmish day. Slight pale atmosphere. The monkey men were heavilly armed and quite fast. A lot stronger then the human kind who were in danger.

Funny how I lead others into danger in my dreams but always keep behind 2 people to run with me and lead 2 to saftey.

Thank you in advance.
Wow - amazing dream

this one is extremely spiritual believe it or not!

3 is the ultimate number of creativity in a spiritual sense

half man half animal symbolizes potential powerful forces that need integration for appropriate expression

my first inclination with this dream is that it is reminding you of fears in a past life where powerful mystical knowledge and experimentation led to dangers unleashing a pandoras box that you felt guilty for because it wound up giving power to the wrong hands and leaving the less skilled unprepared.

you may have been in incarnations near the time of their fall and may have been the source that mixed the old with the new in preparation for the new evolution that would come.

This is a blessing and a curse as the number 3 has been fabled so many times to be but ultimately your intentions are with the blessing and your fears lie in the memory of its curse.  Your sould urge may be to integrate and express this in a way that causes good and not harm .  I will look into the vast imagery of this dream in more detail and post more when I have built a more tangible case so I don't feel that I am guessing or imagining - but something tells me this feels very accurate to you in a strange but tangible way.  One way to release the fear may just be to meditate upon your past lives.

I have an amazing CD I listen to every night before bed.  It is by Dr. Brian Weiss - a past life regression therapist who wrote Many Lives, Many Masters - and has a practice in Miami.

He guides you into a relaxation excercise to visualize - I imagine this would be extremely easy for you.

Then he takes you down a winding stairwell and visualize it vividly.  At the bottom you see a beautiful peaceful garden of love and light.  You see the flowers and grass and then find a spot to rest.  Here is the home of your meditation.  From there he takes you  into your childhood by counting down from 10 - you can go to experience good or bad if you want but mainly good - he reminds you that youre safe

Then if you want he tells you to go back to a past life of your choice and he guides you in visualization again from back at the garden .  you look into a mirror of many reflections within eachother.  in each are many different pictures of you - in different lives,  you may look different or be a girl or boy but they are all you and you can tell ( by the eyes, i would imagine!)  and you choose which to experience

he counts deeper back from 5 aas you feel yourself going into the image and then he says :  Be there!

He tells you to look down at your feet - your shoes you arms what are you wearing and whats around to try to tell where in time you may be.  He lets you experience this for a bit and explore.  Then he tells you to fast forward to the outcome.  Experiencing it from the safe place you are now can be sad or good or any emotion but seeing where unresolved feelings of guilt fear or anger came from can help you understand and release them and learn from them so they dont burden you now for reasons you cant understand.

i hope this is helpful  and what a wonderful dream life you have!

valchenolf

Post by valchenolf » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:45 am

hi, yes 3 is a very powerful number in many cultures, 3 was and is often a repetitive number in most of my dreams. For sone reason I feel a strong connection to 2012 in this dream. I've heard many stories of 2012 being a huge world war, where aliens and things will come in to join the fight and so on. I feel that this is symbolic in the dream and a glimpse of the future. If not a past life also and that i've been in this situation before fleeing for my saftey, trying to help others on my way but in trying to help them have not thought through soon enough the right way to help them due to time being too short to think and act in. In doing so have ultimatly led them into dangerous teritory.  2012 thats all I can think of when re-reading and remembering this dream. In addition to the dream, the clothes worn by the monkey men were long brown trench coats. The machines were huge metal infastructures that had a life on their own and ability to crush kill and destroy. ((rather like the machines in war of the worlds)).

TaurusGemini429

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:48 am

valchenolf wrote:hi, yes 3 is a very powerful number in many cultures, 3 was and is often a repetitive number in most of my dreams. For sone reason I feel a strong connection to 2012 in this dream. I've heard many stories of 2012 being a huge world war, where aliens and things will come in to join the fight and so on. I feel that this is symbolic in the dream and a glimpse of the future. If not a past life also and that i've been in this situation before fleeing for my saftey, trying to help others on my way but in trying to help them have not thought through soon enough the right way to help them due to time being too short to think and act in. In doing so have ultimatly led them into dangerous teritory.  2012 thats all I can think of when re-reading and remembering this dream. In addition to the dream, the clothes worn by the monkey men were long brown trench coats. The machines were huge metal infastructures that had a life on their own and ability to crush kill and destroy. ((rather like the machines in war of the worlds)).
so to continue on this topic- i see this too very much with you

in your dream when you lead the crew west it is leading others into danger although you knew you could not do otherwise whereas northwest was trying to help everyone but could only help yourself and a few and north was knowing the right way to go - the worms suggested a pandoras box being opened and warned of danger of power that got loose in the wrong hands being used for bad not good.  the monkey men represent a power that is yet to be tapped or needs to be incorporated...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”