Religious Man & Dark Figure

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Alliss

Religious Man & Dark Figure

Post by Alliss » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:26 pm

My dream begins with me standing in a small dimly lit room. It's slightly cluttered, like a storage room. There's a mirror on the wall, which I slide across to my left, exposing a gap in the wall. I step through the gap and I find myself inside a large building.
It's like a modern looking cathedral. There's a high, dome shaped glass ceiling above me, letting in lots of light, stained glass windows, large stone pillars and some areas of the floor are covered in black & white  tiles. There's also a large flatscreen TV or similar hanging on the wall.

There's an old man standing on my right. He has a long white beard and is dressed in purple robes. After looking around the room, I turned to the old man and asked him what all this means. He nodded a gesture towards my left. On my left, a dark figure is approaching us, dressed all in black with a black mask. I keep looking from one to the other and every time I look towards the old man, he nods towards the dark figure. The dark figure continues walking towards us, but reaches a point where he doesn't actually get any closer.
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance :)

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Alliss

In this dream the storage room, where you keep all your memories and relics of your past.  Reflecting on this (mirror) will open a door to a hidden temple, that is your own spiritual place.  Note the black and white tiles?  Could this be similar to the yin-yang symbol of balance that you alluded you were seeking in your previous dream?  I believe this is that place of balance.

The two men here I would say represent your wise self and your shadow.  Your wise self seems to be introducing you to your shadow.  Do you feel this could be where you are in a spiritual sense?

Cheers,
Rook

inclusioned

Post by inclusioned » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:20 am

Rook, your interpretation of Alliss' dream seems very well though out and intuitive.

Alliss

Post by Alliss » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Rook wrote:Hi Alliss

In this dream the storage room, where you keep all your memories and relics of your past.  Reflecting on this (mirror) will open a door to a hidden temple, that is your own spiritual place.  Note the black and white tiles?  Could this be similar to the yin-yang symbol of balance that you alluded you were seeking in your previous dream?  I believe this is that place of balance.

The two men here I would say represent your wise self and your shadow.  Your wise self seems to be introducing you to your shadow.  Do you feel this could be where you are in a spiritual sense?

Cheers,
Rook
Hi Rook

A fantastic analysis as usual. That would explain where I seem to be in a spiritual sense. Thank you very much.

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:37 pm

You're welcome Aliss.  :)

Thank you for the opportunity to help.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”