premonitions dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

andamiki

premonitions dreams

Post by andamiki » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 pm

almost years ago, i had a strange dream that i never gave him importance, untill now, when the dream become true...

to understand, first i will tell little story of my life...

in 2010 i meet on internet a boy, and i was going to meet him..of course think was going bad. In this time, whith his friend i talk like "hi,nice pic, happy birthday think like that".
One night i had a strange dream.  In that dream my ex friend, boyfriend i can't tell he was, so let's say friend, was pushed by one of his friend to remove my eyes with a knif.
I never see his face very clearly, but in that dream his face was very clearly and he was happy to remove my eyes.. i was laying down in bed, like i was slepping and he come closely to my eyes with the knif..in that moment i wake up...

On the same day, that person was very rude with me, insulted me and he blocke me on skype and facebook.

whith the person who pushed my ex friend to remove my eyes,  i only speak let's say 3 times , so i never understand why him should ask to remove my eyes...

but the think was becoming more clearly on november 2013... when in joke i send him a messagge, and he began to insulted me in public, and he began to say rude think about me.

He was telling to everyone how ugly i am, he was speaking like a gelouse person, even if he never know me, and he is engaged.

another strange dream that i have was when i dream my ex friend with a girl and i ask him if that girl (i will not say her name) is his girlfriend... again he was rude with me, asking me, from where i know this, if i spy him or if i go to ask...

another strange dream is when i am the girlfriend on one of his friend, which i see him only 2 times, for lets say 2 hours.  the fact is that boy is not my type of person...

but the guy who recomanded my ex friend to remove my eyes begome a strange person, with a disere to make evil. he become to say think that wasn't true, to instigate against me...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Wondered if you still wanted a dream interpretation done

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 am

Andamiki,

I realise that your posting is nearly two months old but I accidentally came across it today, and wondered if you still wanted a dream interpretation done.
so i never understand why him should ask to remove my eyes...
Surely removing a person's eyes in a dream is the same as stopping them from seeing or recognising what they are doing, when you are not looking.

Removing your dream eyes could also symbolise preventing you from using your inner or psychic vision to see below the surface of what the other person is doing behind your back.

All these dream scenarios have a common theme or thread running through them with regards to possible deceit by the man in question, an air of secrecy, infidelity and loss of trust that the man loves you and cares about your feelings as he claims to through his words.

Lost eyes could also be interpreted as you losing your sense of direction when it comes to finding a prospective love partner via the internet.

While many marriages and healthy and loving long term relationships began over the internet, logic would tell you that the practice of picking up men on the world wide web who could be concealing their true identity and nature is potentially dangerous.

If only our hearts were as logical as our heads, then we might not get into so much trouble if or when the person at the other end of the internet connection sometimes turns out to be something completely different and have decidedly bad intentions towards us from whom they claim to be using their screen identity to hide their true inner nature.

Does any of this help?

Sweet dreams!

EoT  :smt015

Return to “Dream Interpretation”