Interesting adage from a professional interpretor of dreams, among other things!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Interesting adage from a professional interpretor of dreams, among other things!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:30 am

"The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach."

Yet, ironically the interpretation of dreams requires that "the conscious" mind (self and others) be engaged?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:37 pm

The problem here is the ego.  It is a hard and fast complex of human beings.  It is a part of us on the body, mind, spirit levels.  We can not separate the ego to find a primal soul.
God bless, J

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:25 am

spiritalk wrote:The problem here is the ego.  It is a hard and fast complex of human beings.  It is a part of us on the body, mind, spirit levels.  We can not separate the ego to find a primal soul.
I see the soul as a long tapering finger on which the ring of ego slips on. At the tip, the ring will be loose and may even risk falling off, at the other end (base), it could be so tight that the soul might gag and suffocate, but there will always be a sweet spot at which the ego-ring will fit the soul-finger just perfectly! And that is the point where the union is perfect and productive!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Lovely visual.
God bless, J

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 25, 2014 12:42 am

spiritalk wrote:Lovely visual.
Thank you, kindly, ST! :-)

Sorry for my delay in seeing this and acknowledging this sharing from you, but let me say a few things, if I may, although what I am attempting to describe is neither about dream interpretations (but might...?) nor about lucid and day-dreams! ;-) [you will see, why, please read on...)

I have had a rather interesting life and career (bread and butter, etc...) which required a lot of left-brain presence (worldly sense) but upon retiring I was finally free to pursue my main interests in life which are more of the heart and right-brain kind, or at least requiring more participation of both hemispheres, metaphorically stated.

Retirement and being able to pursue a simpler life-style which had always been my natural inclination and naturally this has opened up more windows of time in my life, now, way more than earlier, I feel extremely grateful to the Supreme Intelligence that ONE and ONE only source of Love and Light, two words and a commonplace greeting, which never became a simple cliché in my life!

Being somewhat unconventional generally, and so on, lately, I had been napping when I can, a luxury my work enviroment did not permit me earlier...! And, often during those moments of recharging (that is how it feels!), I have discovered a visual phenomenon! A good psychic soul-friend had once told me oh decades ago, that I was a visual psychic! She had this classification about our psychic perceptions manifesting through normal sensory channels. Some "saw", others 'felt', still others 'smelt dangers or good times, etc". She mentioned that often people say things such as "I see...", "I hear you...", "I sense/feel", etc etc. And often this gives a clue to the modality they are inherently attuned to...! Psychically-speaking. Anyways, I did not make much of that, since it was not a reading setting.

Now I have always been very good at 'pattern-recognition' and this has stood me in very good stead for my B&B work and also my occultism pursuits (astrology as some know me), but for the past several months, particularly during the 'naps that recharge!', I had been noticing that even though pretty awake but in a meditative state (sort of), I see more 'images' and concrete but dynamic visual images, and particularly something that seems like a script! Very familiar, yet incomprehensible! It intrigues me, makes me curious, but does not invoke fear or worries in me! Maybe I am just the kind of person who is innately and insatiably curious, in a harmless way!

I wonder if you would be kind enough to share your comments and thoughts about this that I am observing...? :-) And if our wise friend EoT is also reading this, his inputs would be very welcome as well, as too of all others who have something illuminating to share, so that I can *see*!

Also, since I was an early teen or so, I had been from time to time when I began my life-time interest of occultism, without really any genetic, familial influences or milieu or pursuits (line of study, etc), I had been seeing this interesting purple-violet (Generally more blue than read hue) from time to time when I napped or meditated back then and this at first uncontrollable had over the years become more volitional and still remains so!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Last edited by Rohiniranjan on Tue May 27, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Interesting adage from a professional interpretor of dreams, among other things!

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:"The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach."

Yet, ironically the interpretation of dreams requires that "the conscious" mind (self and others) be engaged?
Of course, I am not a dream interpreter as such; but here is my take:=

Signifies a deep urge, rather need to understand the purpose of life.
Maybe you perceive this is to be less complicated than what it looks like, as you believe/are good at 'pattern recognition'... and realise that all this is also about patterns.

The 'purple/violet' thing may indicate 'mystery entangled' which may be reached through blue (Saturnian) as you are into astrology.

Maybe, after retirement, you are feeling rejuvanated to go 'ahead' in your search.......

Rishi

P.S:purple color and violet color= http://www.empower-yourself-with-color- ... urple.html

Rohiniranjan

Re: Interesting adage from a professional interpretor of dreams, among other things!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 27, 2014 4:14 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:"The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach."

Of course, I am not a dream interpreter as such; but here is my take:=

Signifies a deep urge, rather need to understand the purpose of life.
Maybe you perceive this is to be less complicated than what it looks like, as you believe/are good at 'pattern recognition'... and realise that all this is also about patterns.

The 'purple/violet' thing may indicate 'mystery entangled' which may be reached through blue (Saturnian) as you are into astrology.

Maybe, after retirement, you are feeling rejuvanated to go 'ahead' in your search.......

Rishi

P.S:purple color and violet color= http://www.empower-yourself-with-color- ... urple.html
Thanks Rishi for your comments and the link you provided. Colors are an interesting area and there have been many 'color-based' systems as you know. From time to time, we have had different experts come and although we all participated in those, I was amazed by the variations between different systems, all based on questionnaires which we filled out and then those were analysed and we were grouped into 'color groups' and many of us participated in those over the years. The patterns I observed ;-) was that the same individuals got grouped into different categories and probably because of the different aspects of our functions etc were involved in the testings. My conclusion was that we were simply a colourful group and depending on the test-bias (not always a bad or negative term!) we got classified in different colour groups, including the same individuals differently, each time. Mind you, these testers were all professionals and it was not a group/party game that was going on. We also went through MBTI from time to time, and it seemed to give more consistent patterns each time. Being interested in that area, I was watching the patterns pretty closely ;-)

But that aside, the purple-violet was a different thing, consistent over now almost 50 years! And it definitely (I would say never!) was not a dreaming or lucid dreaming type of perception, nor can I call it a vision etc. or a mysterious encrypted message my mind is sending to my perception. And I was never preoccupied by that either, maybe a little at first since for a young lad it was a bit intriguing; I was pretty comfortable with it and so on. And come to think of it, it did first happened in dasas of planets related to the houses of eyes and vision ;-), but let us keep astrology out of this section...

However, the script viewing did start after I retired, when I begot the luxury of day-time napping. At first I thought it had to do with computers and I was carrying my primary work-medium (always involved lot of computer-based activities, at least since mid-80s and more so after 1990), but I was not napping back then! Oh well, maybe I will get it someday or even if not, I am not going to get obsessive about that puzzle!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 28, 2014 1:49 pm

:)

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 pm

RishiRahul wrote::)