Rant about last night's dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Queenj1737

Rant about last night's dream

Post by Queenj1737 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Normally, I remember my dreams & what happened fairly easily, but this morning was different.

I remember the dream starting off in a hospital room with my friend having a miscarriage and I was in the room. (This actually just happened in real life, but I was not in the room when she actually delivered the baby.)

Then the next thing I remember was something about the government. What, exactly, I don't remember but I do remember that it felt like a plot right out of Scandal. It was top secret b-613 type of stuff.

I wonder if I'm just being paranoid. Especially with the dream about my friend having a miscarriage. I know of at least three people who have had them in June and I wonder if my dreams are a reflection of my fears concerning my sister. She is pregnant, but she is also very sick right now. She can't keep anything down and is losing weight fast. The only other time I have seen her as sick was when she was pregnant with her first child and having issues with her thyroids at the same time. I guess I'm more nervous because everytime I have a dream about my sister, it come true and it's usually not good news. I had a dream about the biggest disappointment she's ever faced and a few days later, she told me about it & I also dreamed that she was going to tell me she was pregnant and she did a few days later. Although she wasn't in my dreams, I'm wondering if they were symbolic of her or if I'm just being paranoid.

/end rant.

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 am

Hi QueenJ

I don't see the tie between the dream and your sister.

What I suspect is you have unconsciously picked up on the repeated pattern you have seen of miscarriages in June and are processing that subconsciously.  I think you are analysing the statistical anomaly and wondering if there is some correlation between the incidents and projecting possible causes, that being a government conspiracy in this case.

I don't think I would conclude from this particular dream that either the government is up to something sinister, nor that your sister's child's health is in danger, based just from this dream.  Though the dream may also be taking your sister's ill health into account, and that she is sick would naturally raise concern for the welfare of the child.

I hope your sister recovers and the child is well.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Rook wrote:Hi QueenJ

I don't see the tie between the dream and your sister.

What I suspect is you have unconsciously picked up on the repeated pattern you have seen of miscarriages in June and are processing that subconsciously.  I think you are analysing the statistical anomaly and wondering if there is some correlation between the incidents and projecting possible causes, that being a government conspiracy in this case.

I don't think I would conclude from this particular dream that either the government is up to something sinister, nor that your sister's child's health is in danger, based just from this dream.  Though the dream may also be taking your sister's ill health into account, and that she is sick would naturally raise concern for the welfare of the child.

I hope your sister recovers and the child is well.

Sweet dreams,
Rook
Thanks

Return to “Dream Interpretation”