Deja-vu during dream states...?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:02 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:

to collect the information which you have been looking for over an extended period of time, but up until now have been frustrated by not getting any.

EoT
The 'research' misinterpretation of intent, aside, EoT, you have made two more, I am afraid!

Firstly, my simple question was posted on July 5th. Fourteen days since that time, can hardly be portrayed as *extended* period of time :-)

And, speaking of *frustration*, what makes you sense that I am frustrated by the relatively short delay of 14 days?  :smt017

I mean it is not that folks get these deja-vu dreams etc all that commonly, so surely if the information exists, it will surface, provided that people wish to share. And, if they do not wish to do so for whatever unimaginable reason, that should not be the source of frustration for any of us participants. Right? :smt018

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

VanessaJan

Post by VanessaJan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:56 am

Wow, thats crazy. I haven't experienced that one before lol. Ive only had like a dream within a dream within a dream x4 times in one dream (which was might I say pretty scary to get out of.  [external links are not allowed] 

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:33 am

VanessaJan wrote:Wow, thats crazy. I haven't experienced that one before lol. Ive only had like a dream within a dream within a dream x4 times in one dream (which was might I say pretty scary to get out of.  http://????  I just searched this with yahoo. Maybe it helps!
Hi VJ,

Thanks for your response to this strangulated thread :-)
Please be aware that you have posted a link that is also associated with the sale of a book, and hence commercial. This forum does not allow that.

Layered dreams that you report but did not give details of are interesting too but different from what is being sought in this thread.

But your enthusiasm for dreaming was notable and your effort & contributions appreciated.

I am also interested in the astrological perspective so would be helpful to note the date and time of the dream instance and birthdata for sharing. Many folks dream at night but not necessarily so
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Dream Interpretation”