Creepy dream, twice in one night

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

calibandita

Creepy dream, twice in one night

Post by calibandita » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 am

if anyone has any possible interpretation on thiese dreams, i would be very grateful! cannot stop thinking about them....

Ok, this is by far the creepiest dream ive ever had. I am at home, talking to my landlady/roomate about this new girl that is moving in whom I know is a very dishonest person (based on what my landlady herself has told me) im inside my room looking out back and my landlady is standing outside on the deck talking to me through the window. Next thing we know is that a person walks up and starts repeating what we just said/did and the person was my lanlady! We both see this figure, & I ask her do you see what see? She confirms that it appears to be her, right in front of her and the only difference either of us can see is that this "figures" hair is on fire. I woke up immediatly after that. Then later that night I had a similar dream except this time she was asking me to go abandon her dog she didnt want & I was thinking how wrong this was and we both looked out towards the barn where the dog was playing, and again we both saw "her" standing in the bed of her truck, repeating the actions and conversations we just had, with her standing right besides me totally freaked, in other words its as if we went back in time, only for a few minutes and were watching only her do what she had just done.

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:12 am

Hi Cali

From my reading of this dream it is possible you are seeing a new side to your landlady.  It is likely the negative side of her personality that she tries to hide from the outside world - we all have one, and when living with someone you are more exposed to this than others would be.

Hence you might be seeing this flame-haired side of her (perhaps angry?) for the first time and it would be in stark contrast to her usual personality, hence the two versions of her.

Does that fit at all with what you are seeing in your waking life?

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”