dream about something being trapped

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dreamgurl

dream about something being trapped

Post by dreamgurl » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:24 am

So ive had this dream a couple of times, that something is trapped in one of the draws next to my bed, I dont know what it is but it feels like it is a lost object, and then I start waking up and reach over to open the draw but I cant remember what im looking for and its not there when I put my hand in the draw.
Does anyone know what this means?
Thanks
dreamgurl

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:18 am

Hi Dreamgurl

I suspect there is something you are repressing.  It could be something associated with beds, resting or sexuality.  The absence of a partner makes me question the sexuality.  The bed could be strengthening that whatever is being repressed, it is being done unconsciously.

I feel that it is a part of you, part of your inner being that wants to get out but you are not letting it out, most likely because it is not deemed by your conscious self as socially acceptable.  It could be as simple as a song you like, or a way of dancing that everyone else frowns upon (I am a terrible dancer).  It is hard to judge directly from the dream.

But this is what I feel the dream is referring too.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

dreamgurl

thanks

Post by dreamgurl » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:32 am

I think I know what it is. I am suppressing some feelings and I have been feeling like it needs to be let out. Maybe its time to let it out.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: thanks

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:03 pm

dreamgurl wrote:I think I know what it is. I am suppressing some feelings and I have been feeling like it needs to be let out. Maybe its time to let it out.
Hi Dreamgurl,

I think that you are right in suggesting this.

Releasing previously trapped emotions is often a valuable prerequisite for self healing to begin.

You are intuitively sensing a growing pressure to let these unhealthy feelings out, so that their toxic effects upon your peace of mind can be eventually and completely eliminated from your psyche.

As it took so long for me to respond to your last posting in this thread, I hope that you are still with us now, to be able to read it.

If you are still visiting Mystic Board, perhaps you could provide us with an update in this thread about what progress you have made in this positive direction, since you posted this approximately 3 months before now.

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt045

Return to “Dream Interpretation”