Unknown demon

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Unknown demon

Post by Qayin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:02 pm

I saw a unknown demon with long hair I think in dream my dad transformed to that demon thanks for the answers

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:09 am

In your dream you are "demonizing" your father (making him into always being a bad person), which basically means that you are almost blaming him for most if not all negative things which have ever happened to you in your waking life, which is simply not true.

It is still to be established by us whether your father is guilty of simply being a parent and shouting at you too often in order to get rid of his own frustrations or whether instead he is guilty of long term psychological abuse (which is infinitely more serious, and never to be treated lightly). If this is the situation with your father, then I can truly empathize with that and sincerely apologise.

How much shouting your father does is only one of many possible factors which could effect how well or otherwise you will respond to life's challenges now and into your future. An important part of growing up is to take more responsibility for what we do in the present moment to learn to deal with our personal issues (including other people shouting at us), as well as recognizing that we always play some role or part in whatever happens to us, and that by always blaming the other person we are actually without knowing it hurting ourselves.

Our inner dream director has the difficult task of presenting us with what we most need to know to be able to move forwards in our daily lives in a manner which gets our attention, but at the same time does not scare us so much that we are frightened out of our minds and will do nothing to help ourselves. On some nights as you have just discovered, our inner dream director fails to get that delicate balancing act just right, and your nightmare is I believe the end result of one such failure.

To dream that you are cutting your own hair suggests that you are experiencing a loss of strength, so dreaming that your father has particularly long hair could mean that you feel powerless against him, or weaker in comparison.

The longer the hair in the dream the stronger that person seems.

This theory may be related to the Biblical story of Samson and Delilah where Samson's hair was the source of his unusually great strength, and Delilah effectively emasculated him, and made him more vulnerable to his enemies by giving him a hair cut

EoT  :smt015

Return to “Dream Interpretation”