Unknown demon 2

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Unknown demon 2

Post by Qayin » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 pm

I saw a unknown demon in dream it was after me it was yellow color, what is meaning of seeing unknown demon

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Unknown demon 2

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Qayin wrote:I saw a unknown demon in dream it was after me it was yellow color, what is meaning of seeing unknown demon
A demon appearing in a dream is believed to represent things in your life and within yourself which you feel threatened by.

In your case I feel that it is not a thing but rather it is a person (your father), as well as how you are going to deal with your unconscious belief that everything he says or even how he speaks to you is the root cause of all of your difficulties.

While I agree that it is not nice to be criticized and have to be corrected by one's parent, this is an unavoidable fact of life and to a degree (not including abuse) we must develop a thicker protective wall around our heart, if we are to be able to move forwards with our life as an independent adult in spite of the long term stresses and strains within our closest relationships.

Interestingly yellow in a dream often represents strains and stresses in your waking life, or alternately "being yellow" has always been regarded as a sign of a person who is lacking in moral fiber or courage (a coward).

This must not however be taken to mean that you are a coward.

But you could be unfairly beating up on yourself for feeling that you should by now be able to stand up to your father's criticisms without letting it get to you as much as it still clearly does, and not to behave in your own eyes like you would expect a coward to behave.

Feeling like you are a coward, does not automatically make you a coward.

EoT

dorothy holder

yellow as primary

Post by dorothy holder » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:17 am

i would see the demon and yellow to be social anxiety, gads and or unexplained anxieties to do with socializing, speaking or expectations of others, the demon is a representation exactly as eye of a tiger said, feeling threatened. yellow represents social acceptance, and in the aura depending of where it is also represents social expression, positivity and optimism. all dreams offer insight into your hidden feelings which also offer clarity in behaviours in certain situations.  when a colour presents in a dream in the form of a threat (demon in this case) it will always be an indication of a desired behaviour change, something that brings to awareness why a situation recurs in life xx hope that helps a little

Return to “Dream Interpretation”