Dream about what looked like appendicitis but very gross and unreal.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marriamb

Dream about what looked like appendicitis but very gross and unreal.

Post by marriamb » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm

I had a dream that I was experiencing pain where the appendix is situated. The whole area was swollen, the size of a soap bar and I held it in my hand. There was a slight bruise/cut on my skin there and it just opened and I could see the inside of my body. And little pieces of what seemed like an internal organ started coming out of the open cut and I put my hand on it in order to prevent anything from falling out. I was crying in pain and I was at home with my sister who cannot drive. She called my dad on his phone and he said he said he would reach at 6:05. Dont know whether am or pm. But it meant half an hour more so I talked to him and I was crying and screaming and telling him that it hurt a lot and I could not bear the pain, I needed to go to the hospital right then

When I woke up, it was actually hurting there.

What could this dream mean?

Rohiniranjan

Re: Dream about what looked like appendicitis but very gross and unreal.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:24 pm

marriamb wrote:I had a dream that I was experiencing pain where the appendix is situated. The whole area was swollen, the size of a soap bar and I held it in my hand. There was a slight bruise/cut on my skin there and it just opened and I could see the inside of my body. And little pieces of what seemed like an internal organ started coming out of the open cut and I put my hand on it in order to prevent anything from falling out. I was crying in pain and I was at home with my sister who cannot drive. She called my dad on his phone and he said he said he would reach at 6:05. Dont know whether am or pm. But it meant half an hour more so I talked to him and I was crying and screaming and telling him that it hurt a lot and I could not bear the pain, I needed to go to the hospital right then

When I woke up, it was actually hurting there.

What could this dream mean?
Sometimes the body has a way of sending warning signals to the mind; at other times the mind tells the body where to hurt!

If the 'hurting' persists, might be a good idea to pay your doctor a visit. Just to be on the safe side. Particularly since you had such a detailed dream sequence!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

marriamb

Post by marriamb » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Thank you!
Well I did pay him a visit a month back. I had abdominal rigidity and an enlarged liver. I had an abdominal ultrasound and I turned out I have a mildly fatty liver, that's all

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:17 pm

marriamb wrote:Thank you!
Well I did pay him a visit a month back. I had abdominal rigidity and an enlarged liver. I had an abdominal ultrasound and I turned out I have a mildly fatty liver, that's all
This should give you more confidence for future, that your mind and body are talking to one another and to you, meaningfully! :-)

Great!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Dream Interpretation”