Morgue, corpse in white cloths and river crossing.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Morgue, corpse in white cloths and river crossing.

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:15 am

I have dreamt I was looking for someone in a morgue and saw hundreds of corpse wrapped in white cloths. Then in a cabin there were some inspectors investigating crimes. Then later I was following someone to look for the original corpse until we reached a river. He got a tree truck across so that we could cross the river. Then when I walked down I used already present rocks to cross that river more easily.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:02 am

Dear Dhav,

Dreaming of a dead body or a corpse is often connected to your happiness (or lack thereof) in your waking life.

Unfortunately this dream indicates possible difficult times and a steep learning curve ahead for you.

The horror and disgust with which you entertain thoughts of death shows that you feel a significant degree of uncertainty for, and fear about your future.

A dead body in a dream usually represents regret, nostalgia, disappearance, broken relationships, and mistrust in love.

To dream of more than one dead body foretells that you will be or have already been cheated in some way by people, and to stop this you need to find sincere, loyal and trustworthy friends as your emotional support network.

A white garment or cloth wrapping in a dream often means pride, honour and dignity.

This dream suggests to me that you are making a brave attempt to deal with your understandable negative emotions and feelings after having experienced broken relationships and people cheating on you on numerous occasions (why there are so many corpses), but at the same you time want to preserve your own self pride, honour and human dignity?

If you are crossing a river in your dream, then it represents an obstacle or issue that you need to deal with in order to move closer toward your goal. It is also reflective of a new stage in your life.

A truck is a dream symbol of transportation, which almost always represents the journey toward your aims, goals, and aspirations. A truck is a fairly optimistic symbol, as it encompasses overtones such as stability and toughness, as well as the ability to drive over obstacles or haul them out of the way.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt008

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 am

Hello EOT,

I had completely forgotten about this post.  Just remembered it while checking online dream meaning. Thank you a lot for the interpretation. I have gone past it and was able to deal with it. :) I will post anew dream which is very strange and I am not able to decipher.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Return to “Dream Interpretation”