Peculiar Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bernard400

Peculiar Dream

Post by Bernard400 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Hi there :D! I've been searching to understand my last night's dream but can't seen to figure it out on my own, so I decided to share with you, my friends, and see if anyone can help me :)

The Dream:

I was back at my old school (the one which I already concluded, yay \o/ cheers), but then I saw an old friend of mine(it was a girl that I once liked very much but somethings happened and we could not be together that time), when we saw each other we smiled and hugged one another, right after that she went up in my back and I carried her as we walked through school in this cute way, then she dropped down and I saw another girl, another friend of mine to be exactly, but this time it was different, we looked at each others eyes feeling something, and then she went in my direction, we hugged each other in a special warmth feeling, like we had something or liked each other, we almost kissed there, but the environment made us shy enough to not do it there :X.

After that I'm pretty sure it ended, because I don't remember nothing more :smt005 .

So, all that stuff being sad I would like to know what this dream is trying to tell me, am I forgetting something or someone important in my life? Tell me what you guys think. :)

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:56 am

Hi Bernard

First thing - settings in schools always indicate to me that it is about something you have or something you need to learn about.  That is why we still dream about school, even years after we have finished.

But what is it that you are learning about in this dream?

It seems pretty clearly revolving around romantic relationships.  There are two interactions with two different women.  In the first it is someone you like very much, but you could not be together.  It was cute and playful.  The second there is a clear connection (that special warmth feeling) that leads to something physical - almost.

The distinguishing feature here I feel is that the second interaction has that warmth feeling associated with love - it is more than someone you like and are playful with.  That is attraction on a higher level than just through the eyes and mind, but a feeling in your heart.  That is what you should be looking for in a partner - I am assuming that you are looking here.

The next thing to notice is that you don't kiss due to the environment around you.  What this says to me is that you are held back from taking a step with a woman with which you have a connection because of your surroundings - perhaps it is something cultural, or fear of others opinions.  Some kind of block that keeps you from taking the step to kissing.

Also of importance; both women start as friends.  This is a good thing, as the love blossoms from a pre-existing friendship.  In these situations the feelings are more based on feelings and connections rather than a mere physical attraction that some confuse for love.

Does that help give any insight?

Regards,
Rook

Bernard400

I liked everything :0

Post by Bernard400 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:24 am

I couldn't express my grattitude here xD.

I had no idea about the message this dream was giving to me, but with your dedicated explanation I could see what I needed to pay attention about xD.

To clarify your mind about the first one and the second one, the first one was a girl that I once like very much, but like the wind she disapeared, I lost contact to her, and suddenly a long time after that she appeared again and we returned our friendship, it is a very-very-very long history xD, but it was with her that I learned how to act on my own about the matters of heart, after she disapeared I started to involve myself in new relationships, I could manage to forget my liking of her as the time went on, when she came back I still was attracted to her after all I'm still a man and she was still a woman xD. The feelings were no longer the same, I think you can understand that as well as me xD. But she was very important to me, when we began to reestabilish our conversations I talked about all the things that happened while she was gone, and told her also that I liked very much of her once, but the feeling was no more :(. She acted very well, I think her reaction was very nice to my head (psychologically and emotionally talking xD), I was free of all weight left back xD.

The second one was a friend I made in that hole history of new relations, but I never took a step with this girl, never knew why LOL, I think time didn't let me do it, but its still my fault xD, sometimes I have little conversations with her :).

But all this thing that left my chest in this post being told, I'm very grateful for meeting you here Rook, this detailed and nice reading was all I needed to read in these days, thanks for all the help/support of this reading and I really hope to not have disturbed you in anything xD.

Thanks for all \o/.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm

this detailed and nice reading was all I needed to read in these days
Welcome Bernard,

You may have unintentionally made a good point with the above note of appreciation.

Although a dream interpretation is not by definition a reading as such, the two processes are remarkably similar to each other.

So similar that many people including myself began giving dream interpretations, then later expanded into doing readings as well.

I agree that you are in very good hands with having a highly gifted individual such a Rook intuitively reading and interpreting the contents of your dreams, based upon many years of practical experience of the unconscious symbolism involved.

And you gave Rook some useful feedback as well, in return for his detailed, insightful interpretation.

The best possible outcome for the both of you, as well as for the long time survival of our online spiritual community.

People helping other people.

All the very best,

EoT  :)

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:45 am

Hi Bernard
I couldn't express my grattitude here xD.

thanks for all the help/support of this reading and I really hope to not have disturbed you in anything xD.
Not a problem.  I take time out from my life to do this not just to help you but also out of my own interest.  It is not completely selfless.  It is my own fascination with dreams and what they mean that compells me to do this and it is feedback like yours that helps me grow as an interpreter and hopefully gives me more insight into the world of dreams.

As EoT says, it is people helping people.
but I never took a step with this girl, never knew why LOL, I think time didn't let me do it
Your description of past events are quite clearly reflecting in the dream, with the 1st girl effectively disappearing and then noticing the 2nd girl.  The key to the dream could be in the external factors keeping you from initiating things as stated in the dream.  It is possible this dream is telling you why things were never initiated.

The way I see it is the dream is saying when you get that feeling that you had with the second girl, you have to recognise it, take life by the horns and go for it.  Forget all outside things, forget fears of what might happen.  Let them know you have that feeling and act on it right away.  Otherwise great love might fade into nothingness.

Thanks for the dream, and if you have any others feel free to post.  It feeds my soul.

Regards,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”