Dream red little men

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Dream red little men

Post by Qayin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:58 pm

I saw this dream once  where I took nap and am at home in the dream and I go the window and up there is a triangle UFO and captures me than I wake up going "brara" lol the next the dream I saw was little red men in ships they were red color , I ate b vititmins that day I read b vi tithings can give you vivid dreams, what think of dream guys and gals

Rohiniranjan

Re: Dream red little men

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:00 am

Qayin wrote:I saw this dream once  where I took nap and am at home in the dream and I go the window and up there is a triangle UFO and captures me than I wake up going "brara" lol the next the dream I saw was little red men in ships they were red color , I ate b vititmins that day I read b vi tithings can give you vivid dreams, what think of dream guys and gals
Gee, I hope you did not get those vitithingies online? That auction-place called e-something? Or was it named after the hero of a famous Arabian Tale? Anyways, if those were truly vitamins and you did not take too many (!), do let your general physician know for sure during your next visit!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:07 am

Vitamins in the B-complex, such as B6, may cause nightmares as well as vivid dreams.
But you would probably need an especially large overdose of vitamin B6 in an average person, to give them dreams of aliens as little red men.

They are usually imagined as little green men.

But for a person like yourself who is anything but average and has been having dreams of different colored demons and green slime on apartments long before you were taking these B vitamins, a dream of being abducted by red aliens could be 'normal" for you.

This is all beginning to sound more like the hallucinations which can be caused by sleep paralysis, instead of them being actual dreams. You may for some reason be especially prone to experiencing sleep paralysis hallucinations, and any vitamin B6 overdose (if in fact you did overdose on them) would be expected to only make things worse than they already were in this department.
Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which a person, either falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move, speak or react. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep, characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (such as an intruder in the room) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body). One hypothesis is that it results from disrupted REM sleep, which normally induces complete muscle atonia to prevent sleepers from acting out their dreams.
Source: Wikipedia

Hallucinations (something which is not really there, but only seems to be there) during episodes of sleep paralysis are usually either visual (you see them), auditory (you hear them) or tactile (you feel them), or a mixture of two or more of these. They can include burglars/prowlers, demons, aliens (including those which abduct you), witches, spirits, explosions, screams, flashing coloured lights, wild animals, fictional characters from a book or movie, half human and half animal creatures, and a large number of other possible things which can make you wonder if you are going crazy. The good news is that you are usually not either going crazy, or actually being attacked by all these weird things.

I believe that every person's subconscious mind adds extra things or details to their sleep paralysis hallucinations, which would not be there or the same if they were someone else.

For example I think that the sleep paralysis gave you the hallucinations of demons and abducting aliens, but that the colours of them have a special meaning to you. Finding out exactly what that meaning is can often be difficult to impossible.

The color red in a dream or hallucination can indicates your lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic. Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

To dream or hallucinate that you are being invaded or abducted by aliens could possibly mean that you have an especially strong fear about having to change your surroundings, or that you are afraid of losing your home and/or family.

You may also feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded by people who are forcing you to experience things that you do not want to, or things that you are not yet ready to cope with.

Hoping that this helps,

EoT  :smt015

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:17 pm

Dear EoT,

Great post! Well written and I hope the OP benefits from the advices rather than resisting the responsibility we all have of looking out after our total health: physical, mental & Spiritual! A human lifetime is simply too beautiful and wonderful to not care!

Lot of people feel that vitamins in any dose or combination are safe for everyone! Even the water-soluble ones like B and C which get flushed out of a normal body more readily than fat-soluble ones like A, D, K, E etc. The latter tend to accumulate. But with excessive and irregular doses, the protective system of body can get overwhelmed and one must remember that ALL vitamins are chemicals and when it comes to chemicals (including other medicinals, drugs etc) that IT IS THE DOSE (AMOUNT) THAT MAKES THE POISON (HARMFUL)!

Un-supervised and ill-informed or un-informed experimentation with any chemical is like playing the Russian roulette with oneself! Five chambers might be empty, but hard to tell whether the next chamber is empty or NOT!!

All should please be careful with themselves when dabbling with chemicals, including vitamins!

Love, Light, Lamentations!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Qayin

Mistake

Post by Qayin » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Sorry if this is off topic, This replay to eye of the tiger it's just a vivid dream it's not a Hallucination more proof in your numerology numbers which is number 5 which when have that number 5 your wrong about something I did research on that,  sorry to say that I used science to find that out, science comes form  scientia, meaning "knowledge"  I think I used logic, thank you qayin

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:07 pm

it's just a vivid dream it's not a Hallucination
A vivid dream is something completely separate from and much more significant than your description "just a vivid dream" may first suggest.

A vivid dream (including lucid dreams) can seem more real at the time than our outer world does. That is what makes them so memorable.

It is thought that vivid dreams come from much deeper levels of our unconscious minds, when compared to the average garden variety.

They therefore often convey much more important and urgent messages to us, especially those related to how far we have progressed along our spiritual pathway through life

There are probably about 200 slightly different altered states of consciousness between us being deeply asleep and wide awake, so whether you call something a dream or an hallucination is often purely academic.

During episodes of sleep paralysis hallucinations are experienced as particularly vivid, incredibly realistic and sometimes terrifying dreams.

It is also possible for an hallucination to turn into or merge with a dream full of symbolic elements, which may have a special or unique meaning to something in the dreamer's daily life.
more proof in your numerology numbers which is number 5 which when have that number 5 your wrong about something I did research on that
My numerology numbers?????????

I prefer to answer this question on the numerology forum itself, but only if you have also posted your critique there.

Thanks for the feedback,

EoT

Return to “Dream Interpretation”