Dreams and premonitions

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

girlwiththefairytatto

Dreams and premonitions

Post by girlwiththefairytatto » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:13 am

Not sure if im in the right section but not sure if I was having a premonition style dream. The other night I dreamt I was in what I think is my zone. It's a forest in a country side and I often dream of this place. On that particular night I dreamt that an ex who I want nothing to do with and who sickens me attempted to contact me via sms when I was in the forest. For some reason I responded to the text thinking it was my current partner.  Somewhere in thst dream I then received a text from my current partner who was unhappy with me. It ended with me trying to make ammends.

The day after my dream an ex who I had a 500 days of Summer style relationship with ( sort of seeing someone who wont committ because they don't do relationships only to have the marry someone else just after you end things) contacted me through Facebook.  I accepted and said hi just to be polite and because I assumed at the time that it was a hi bye type thing that you might have with any friend since he was married and I have long moved on. It got strange however when he complimented how good I looked and said let's catch up. I also saw he made a comment in his Facebook post about making a major relationship decision. After that I ignored him mainly because I dont want to catch up. Also my current partner is one who made me realise why it could never work with me and this old flame and I am very happy with him. AS a result I am wondering if the dream from the other nite is telling me that this old flame is going to cause trouble and has less than honourable intentions when contacting me. I feel this more so as I have had several dreams where he is causing trouble in my relationship.  Can someone shed some light

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Not sure if im in the right section but not sure if I was having a premonition style dream
Whatever type of dream it is, this is the right section to post it in.

You can only truly determine whether it was a premonition dream in hindsight, if or when it actually happens.

I will leave the possible interpretation of your dream to someone more knowledgeable and gifted in this area, when compared to myself.

All the very best,

EoT  :smt002

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:56 am

Hi

From my experience this fits a similar mould to my own precognitive dreams.  The target of the dream being a different boyfriend is still relevant - the symbol is an ex that you should want nothing to do with.

I suspect the dream is a warning.  It does not appear it would end your current relationship, but it would cause it significant damage.  The overall theme seems to be the grass ain't that green on the other side, while it is nice and green where you are.

It seems you already know that though.

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”