dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shivani85

dream

Post by shivani85 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 am

I had dream that I visited temple and lost my sandal in a temple and wearing new someone else shiny nice sandal in dream .what does that mean

Rohiniranjan

Re: dream

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:00 am

shivani85 wrote:I had dream that I visited temple and lost my sandal in a temple and wearing new someone else shiny nice sandal in dream .what does that mean
Have you some concerns about how folks that surround you (friends, relatives, coworkers etc) might be feeling about you or your projects/work/goals/plans and are concerned within that you should perhaps pull back somewhat? You should worry less about all that and feel safe and secure that your path is the right one and you must carry on.

{AFZ}
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

shivani85

dream

Post by shivani85 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:45 am

yes you are right Rohinaranjan of what you said regarding lost sandal
and nowadays I am seeiing eating sweets everyday in a dream what does that mean

and also are these dreams significance of our subconscious mind that is message from our subconscious mind what we should do or message from god.

Rohiniranjan

Re: dream

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:26 pm

shivani85 wrote:yes you are right Rohinaranjan of what you said regarding lost sandal
and nowadays I am seeiing eating sweets everyday in a dream what does that mean

and also are these dreams significance of our subconscious mind that is message from our subconscious mind what we should do or message from god.

Shivani,

What is often and conveniently bundled off as "subconscious" is not an organized unit of mind, and therefore not the basement of a building, although the analogy is often used even by experts. I see it as a operational-funtional construct with many functions. It is not the quintessential night watchman that comes on duty only at night (when most people sleep!) but its presence and interference continues throughout the day.

Usually the physical-physiological and pathophysiological signals are presented to the dreamer's awareness (the conscious mind in standby state using computer terminology) as such although the dream sequence and dream surroundings are "creatively altered" by the subconscious!

I would seriously see a doctor if I were dreaming frequently about eating sweets! Particularly, if I have not had an annual physical, blood work etc for a long time. Maybe your body is trying to get your attention, through its friend: the subconscious mind.

So you see, my viewpoint and thinking about subconscious is more inclusive than exclusionary (as in a separate entity or distinct function!), and so too is my personal sense of what folks have tried to capture in a three-lettered distinct term: GOD! :-)

Happy dreams!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:42 pm

The shoe/sandal represents the understanding and acquired knowledge that you are using  In this case, the understanding and knowledge being used pertains to your spiritual observances or religion. (in the temple) The scene suggests that you could lose, or lose sight of, the particular understanding you are now using and begin to use a new understanding regarding your spiritual observances. To do this you may need to use someone else's understanding and knowledge.  The new understanding you could acquire seems very acceptable (nice sandals) and is an understanding and knowledge that does reflect intelligence (shiny sandals).

The type of shoe wear being worn, the sandal, itself indicates the idea of taking steps of a more adventurous and daring nature.

Eating any particular food in dreams can be a suggestion to physically eat some of that kind of food. This may be either for health reasons or simply for symbolical reasons which are equally important. Symbolically eating sweets would imply obtaining emotional satisfaction from some sweet or very nice, or pleasing ideas. [Have you perhaps ompletely cut sweets out of your diet?]

shivani85

ElizVanZee thanks for accurate prediction.

Post by shivani85 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:42 am

yes accurate answer by ElizVanZee that I got to understand in last three days
by change in new understanding regarding your spiritual observances.I did in last three days thanks for predicting so accurately.

Can you tell are dreams of subconscious message as many times my dreams manifest accurately and messge by god and also I am a very spiritual person so are dreams message from god to do what god says by obeying him is it like i mean dreams are like what a spiritual communication from god or what please do explain significance of dreams and its reason of its  manifestation and why does it comes.

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Your dreams are constructed from the contents of your own subconscious mind but they are designed by God and speak to us on three levels, psychological, physcial and spiritual. Dreams are God's vehicle for communication with us. They are meant to correct our thinking to keep us on his path. Thus the psychological interpretation is the most important for anyone on a spiritual path.

There are no meaningless dreams. Because dreams are composed from our own thoughts, desires and imagination, on face view they can often be seen as if not from God.  It requires much study and skill to correctly interpret what is being seen.

Dreams manifest because what we can dream of, i.e. imagine or think of, can become a physical reality. This is simply the creative nature of God at work. Also remember that God is very far seeing, thus dreams that eventually manifast far in the future are a more certain indication of being on God's path. [The subject is very complex. This is just a simply brief outline.]

shivani85

ElizVanzee

Post by shivani85 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:18 am

Thanks ElizVanzee,

Sometimes we ask for something in prayer to saint ,in response the saint shows symbol in dream but not says anything related to that matter that means what ? saint should say something for us to clearly understand the message,and what when saint say half of queried answer and not full,its really confusing sometimes to interpret dream by symbols.Please do answer it,is it left for us to understand or just to leave that matter in hands of god.

Please do answer it in describtion.

Thanks

ElizVanZee

Post by ElizVanZee » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:32 pm

While you may really want an answer to a certain problem, God may not see this issue as the most important one in His eyes. Many people make the mistake of thinking that just because some particular issue is very on their mind, that the dreams coming then will relate to that issue. God chooses the subject, not you.

Symbols and their meaning are simply like a code, a code that one has to study. When you use a correct meaning for a symbol, the dream can beome more understandable. Most dream dictionaries use symbolical meanings that are very emotionally established, are lacking in reason and in many cases are quite ridiculous. God is a rational thinker and such meanings will not allow you to hear His guidance. You would also do better when praying to pray diretly to God rather than to saints - afterall He is the head of the spiritual world, not the saints.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”