Dream about everyone staring at me.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Dream about everyone staring at me.

Post by Sladejake » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:29 am

I had a dream that I was in this motel room and I came out and there was this guy outside the door and he kind of raggedy looking.

And he was telling me that I had some kind of disorder or something. He was then kind of talking to me like he was controlling me. He then asked why I was dizzy. And then seconds after I became very dizzy. I had a really hard time walking up the stairs.

Then in the dream I was walking in this mall and the employees of the mall were just kind of staring at me and some were following me. And stalking me.

Seriously, what does this mean? I'm a little concerned.

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:42 am

Hi Sladejake

The first thing of importance is that the initial setting of the dream is a motel room.  This is significant in that it is some situation that is effecting you temporary (short stay accomodation).

What is it that is temporary?  I am not entirely sure, but you will probably know.  I will give you the clues that I pick up from the dream symbols but it might be up to you to know exactly what it is saying.

The main one is that of the hoboe.  This is likely representing an undesirable aspect of yourself that you see as a negative trait.  This is why he is raggedy looking, low on money, perhaps desperate?  He is talking to you like he is controlling you - you are letting this negative aspect of yourself control your actions.

For example if he was representing a gambling problem, he would be the aspect that, though a part of you doesn't want to gamble, he is the voice in your head that is making you do it anyway.  If the issue were drug use, he is representing the addiction that keeps you going back to drugs even though a strong part of you may desire to stop.  In the dream he is making you dizzy.  This could be representing confusion, or something / some kind of emotion that is keeping you from acting in a rational way.  Again, you are in the best place to identify what this is by relating to what is happening in your waking life.

Whatever the meaning of the dizziness, it is something that is keeping you from progressing / moving upwards (struggling to go up the stairs) in the aspects of your life that this issue is related to.

The dream changes.  You are now in a mall.  This is perhaps looking at the consequences of the action of the dream, or reinforcing something that the dreaming is referring to.  What is the significance of the mall?  To be honest I find it difficult to read in this case exactly.  It could be a reflection of the materialistic side of society?  It could be you searching for identity (how society will percieve you - especially if there are lots of clothing stores in the mall)?  There is a high degree of distrust from the people here, they seem concerned / worried about you, not in empathy for your sake but through fear of theirs.  They are stalking you, it seems you appear to be some kind of security risk, if the behaivour that the hoboe is representing continues.

I hope that is of some assistance, and makes some kind of sense to you.

Regards,
Rook

Sladejake

Thank you so much for the interpretation!!!

Post by Sladejake » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:39 pm

Yeah, I think that the hobo is my depression. It controls me constantly. And it's always making me confused and thinking irrationally. This happened the night that I was thinking about killing myself. But I'm a bit over that now. Just writing music again which is making me feel better. So that makes a lot of sense for the people to be worried about me. Just cause I'm on a very thin line.

And I think it was gym instead of a mall. Because there were weight machines and such. But the employees kind of looked like valle or something. Or waiters.

But I can't express my appreciation any more than thank you. I kind of understand my problem now. So when it arises I can try to understand how to deal with it.

Talia

Re: Dream about everyone staring at me.

Post by Talia » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Sladejake wrote:I had a dream that I was in this motel room and I came out and there was this guy outside the door and he kind of raggedy looking.

And he was telling me that I had some kind of disorder or something. He was then kind of talking to me like he was controlling me. He then asked why I was dizzy. And then seconds after I became very dizzy. I had a really hard time walking up the stairs.
Placing the thought into your mind so he said dizzy? and you then became dizzy. You have said about you think this aspect is your depression and I agree in some ways, espeially that your cub-conscious has chosen a hobo/raggedy looking person, so you do not respect or even like this aspect, it does not fit you any longer and feels beneath you now?
Then in the dream I was walking in this mall and the employees of the mall were just kind of staring at me and some were following me. And stalking me.

Seriously, what does this mean? I'm a little concerned.
Don't be concerned, I bet by now you hve figured it all out. The stalking may actually be people following you and caring, being supportive. I bet you have forgotten all about this dream by now :)

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri May 01, 2015 6:17 am

Hi Slade

The gym is an interesting symbol.  There are a couple of things here that spring to my mind.  Firstly - a gym is a symbol of self improvement (though all to often neglected as in people have gym memberships but don't use them).  It is also a symbol of self-improvement through hard work.  You talk about the weights, the weights of this world often sit on our shoulders, and it is hard to be freed of them.  But it is in doing this work that we improve ourselves, through facing this trials.  Looking back on the difficult things through which I have come, quite often it is these trials that have had the greatest impact on the growth of my character.  The difficulties are the hammer and anvil through which our souls are forged - in my opinion.  I get the feeling the gym is representing this concept.

The valet / waiter people - they are here to service you.  In the dream they are concerned about you and following you.  They are there to help, but in the dream you do not talk to them?  You just notice they are worried about you.  Is it possible that when you are in need of support you do not ask for help?  You would not be alone in that, but these people are there to help.

Writing music sounds like a brilliant creative outlet.  Good work.

I noticed you posted some other dreams.  I am more than happy to have a look at these too.  EoT recommended splitting them into two posts, I will post after this is done.

Cheers,
Rook

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Fri May 01, 2015 10:55 am

Thank you so much for you responses. I really, really appreciate it. You responding has really helped me figure out some stuff and have some outlets. So all of this is really appreciated. :)  :)  :smt005  :smt005  :smt003

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri May 01, 2015 1:13 pm

No worries mate. Any time.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”