Dream about having to move and homeless woman chasing me!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Dream about having to move and homeless woman chasing me!

Post by Sladejake » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:54 pm

I had a dream that me and my mother were in this house and we were forced to move. So in the middle of the night we started packing what we needed in boxes.
Then when we were leaving with all our stuff. My mother was already down the stairs. And there was this guy that she was yelling at and she threw a grenade at his back and it exploded. Yet the guy was fine.
I walked up to him and we started fist fighting. But I couldn't really hit him. I landed a couple and that was it.

Then next dream was where I was getting off this bus. And There was this woman at the stop. I started walking down the road some ways and I looked behind me and she was speeding up. I started to speed up and then she started running after. So I started running and I got on this other bus and it took off and I lost her.

Really curious to know what this means.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 01, 2015 12:50 am

Jake,

Unless you had both of these dreams on the same night and they are clearly related to each other (which they are not), it is probably better to keep it to only one dream for each interpretation request.

Use the edit button to cut and paste the second dream into a new topic, using another subject heading.

Of course do not forget to resubmit your first posting with only the first dream in it, before creating the second one.

EoT  :smt003

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Fri May 01, 2015 10:51 am

This was a dream from the night two days after.

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue May 05, 2015 8:55 am

Hi Slade

I might interpret these two dreams together actually, as they are both referencing I think the same thing - that of changes taking place.

There are two themes, the moving of house, and the other changing buses.  I think these two are reflecting changes that are taking part in you.  In both dreams the change is coming from outside of you.  In dream #1 you say you are being forced to move.  In dream #2 you are pursued, that pushes you onto the second bus.

Now to delve deeper, in dream #1 you and your mother are moving.  I am assuming that in this dream your mother is representing your inner guiding nurturing protective self; she is protecting you from something which is part of the reason for the move.  This reason seems pretty clearly the guy with whom the fighting takes place.  The altercation takes place, with violence and verbal exchange.  Note it has absolutely no effect?  There is a reason for this.  It is highlighting that a combative approach to this problem, whatever or whoever he represents has not helped at all.  This is perhaps part of what is instigating the shift in mindset / personality - as this is what the house represents - us.

Dream #2 is possibly addressing the same issue, as the other dream interpreted previously involving the homeless man.  In this dream the homeless person is feminine.  This could be significant.  It could be illustrating that in the homeless man dream you are controlled by this aspect on a thought (male) level, but are at the same time running from the emotional (female) content that arises.  That's just a thought bubble, I can't tell from these dreams alone just yet, but there is a similar theme coming out.  In this dream you have gotten off a bus.  Road vehicles tend to (but not always) represent our direction in life.  Travelling on a bus indicates it is related to something not of our choosing (we are not in control of it but ride it where it takes us).  Often it represents some vehicle of society, in my case it is usually referring to a job, in your case given your age it may represent school, but also it could be presenting that you are not in full control of the direction your life is taking given that you are under the care of your parents and not necessarily in full control of all your choices.  That is definitely not something to be concerned about.  Again though, the dream is representing change in direction, similar to moving house, as you are being pursued onto the new bus, hence a new direction in life.

Let me know your thoughts on this, if it resonates at all.

Cheers,
Rook

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Tue May 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Yeah I think you are right. I didn't really have any type of sense of direction. Which is actually why I drew this picture.

The path in front is supposed to appear foggy. And the screaming tree is just representing the frustration of trying to figure out what you want to do.
Sorry, I didn't mean to press the photo on you. I just wanted to show you that I appreciate your interpretation and I guess write back and explain how you were right.
Attachments
img_20150427_020501585_hdr_143x.jpg
img_20150427_020501585_hdr_143x.jpg (85.27 KiB) Viewed 4445 times

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Tue May 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Sorry it's so big. I typically have to apologize for that a lot. No I'm just kidding.

Wait, I don't want this to come off as showing off. I don't want people to think that as well. Should I remove it?

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed May 06, 2015 8:29 am

Man - if you have it flaunt it.

Don't delete it, the drawing itself is like a dream made manifest.  You are expressing your journey through life and it is worth sharing.  Posting it is not showing off - showing off would be jumping and down and pointing at it.  You have talent and don't need to do that.  If someone accuses you of showing off because you share something - that is probably jealousy on their part.  To show off you would have to be talking excessively about how good you are (especially if you are not that good - I have seen these kinds of people and you don't come across this way).

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Wed May 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Okay. Well thanks for the reassurance.

Hey I had this dream last night about how my mom this girl I know and I think the girls mom were talking in front of a gas station. We were all standing there and talking and my mom was like oh you should
see the cuts on his arm. She was bragging that I was a cutter. She doesn't know that which was weird.
And then I got really pissed off and starting walking away towards my house but I had to cross the street first. Than the girl I know started running across the street after me. I guess to nurture me cause it was really
upsetting to me.

Then she come over to my house and we started talking and such and then she kissed me. Which was pretty nice.
In my waking life. This girl, I don't really talk to anymore which is sad for me cause I kind of was attached to her.
But she just needed someone to get over her break up. Or someone to talk to. Which was fine, we established that we were friends. But yeah.

What can you interpret? I'm a little confused on what this means.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri May 08, 2015 4:11 am

Hi Sladejake

The dream symbols here are pretty clear.  There is two mothers, plus the girl you had an attachment to, who was in need of someone to talk to.
There is a strong theme of needing nurturing and someone to talk to.

This is further highlighted by your reaction when your mother is talking / bragging about your cutting to others rather than having a motherly
nurturing reaction to it.

To get home you have to cross a road.  This is my mind symbollic of an events, and what happens in the crossing of the road?  You begin talking
to and recieve nurturing from a female friend.  This is again that need to open up these feelings and talk about them.

The dream seems to express an inner concern about telling your mother about the cutting.  The fear being wrapped up in how such sensitive
information about yourself will be handled.  How is the relationship between you and your mother?  Do you feel comfortable talking to her about
what is going on?  The dream seems to be suggesting that, if you can't talk to your mother there may be someone else you could talk to who would
comfort and support you.  There may be a need to acknowledge that such support should not be confused with romantic feelings through the use of
the symbol of the girl who is just a friend.

Is there anyone in your life you feel could fill this role?  In the dream you have to get home by crossing the street.  (Note: remember the
other dream you are moving house with your mother?  This is why past dreams can be relevant to others.)  I believe to get to your new house
(state of being) you need to cross a barrier - and that barrier is opening up to someone and talking about your feelings - finding someone you
can trust to confide in.

Hope that helps;

Cheers
Rook

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 09, 2015 1:41 am

Jake,

This is not a problem.

I have easily reduced your image to 25% of its original size.

We do not want you to remove it.

I agree completely with Rook that this is like you are allowing us to share your dream, as if it had been our dream as well.

You have a wonderful gift there of being able to express your dreams through your drawings, which should only be encouraged.

Keep up the good work,

EoT  :smt038

Return to “Dream Interpretation”