dream analysis

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shivani85

dream analysis

Post by shivani85 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:27 am

i saw a dream where i was walking behind a saint on mud and taken that mud which came under feet of saint and applied on forehead............ then saw saint is fixing mud on ground to make level of ground even like a flat surface for ground what does this dream gives message to me....dream came in early hours of morning.

thanks

Rohiniranjan

Re: dream analysis

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 10, 2015 12:35 pm

shivani85 wrote:i saw a dream where i was walking behind a saint on mud and taken that mud which came under feet of saint and applied on forehead............ then saw saint is fixing mud on ground to make level of ground even like a flat surface for ground what does this dream gives message to me....dream came in early hours of morning.

thanks
As I read this, Shivani, I got an extremely strong feeling in the pit of my stomach that something physical (worldly/practical) needs your immediate attention. Not sure if it makes sense to you.

Just sharing...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon May 11, 2015 8:57 am

Hi Shivani

I think this dream is focusing on your religious / spiritual life.  It seems to relate to this saints life in that you are "following in their footsteps"?  Or perhaps you feel the need to?  The mud I would interpret as being the land upon which he walked - referring more to the life that he/she has lived and the things that he/she went through in their life.  Putting this mud to the forehead indicates to me that you either have been thinking about or need to think about what this saint went through.

The laying of the mud on the land to level it out could be alluding to the removal of obstacles to your journey, or else it could be referring to bringing something to the same level, such as bringing the poor and rich to  an even playing field for example (ie in the end it is not who has the most gold who wins spiritually).  I am not sure exactly how to interpret this levelling out exactly but if you think on it the answer should become clear to you.

That is how I would interpret this anyhow.

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”