Huge dark elephants crushing on earth

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Huge dark elephants crushing on earth

Post by dhav » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:05 am

Hello EOT,

Here is a dream a nit difficult for me to interprete. I dreamt an elephant being pushed into a valley to be killed by 2 men but as it slit down it took the 2 men along with it. Then later I saw unusual big men coming and mounted very huge elephants and they were dark. There were parachutes tied to them and went up into air. Then when they bean to fall they crushed Earth like nothing. It seemed to me like a dead earth made of dust.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 am

Nothing leaps out at me on this one.

It all comes down to figuring out what the elephants represent.  I get the feeling it is representing some form of repression of something in your nature.  The repression is sending the elephant to be killed down the valley.  I think the returning elephant, now bigger, is pretty much the standard for repression activities - these things come out in other ways, bigger and more destructive than before.  The reason they are dark is the men that went down the valley with the elephant are now part of the unconscious (unconscious is usually dark areas/night/black - conscious light / well lit / day).

To be honest nothing leaps to mind regarding the parachutes and trampling the ground - only that the "dead" Earth may be reflecting that you are not being your true self - rather you are repressing parts of your personality for whatever reason - this is often represented as being part of the "wasteland" which matches your dead earth.  I guess trampling that dead earth would ultimately be a good thing, though it may seem horrific at the time.

As I said before, what is the elephant, that trampling part of your personality that you are trying to stop?

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Thank you Rook. I will try to figure out what i am repressing. :) Maybe my fighting spirit and taking bold decision.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:00 am

The phrase "the elephant in the room" means a major problem or controversial issue which is obviously present, but is is avoided as a subject for discussion.

So the idea advanced by our friend and resident dream expert Rook that the elephant could possibly represent previously suppressed aspects of your personality, does seem likely to be a valid one.

Looking back at the readings which I have personally given you this year on the psychic reading forum, my bet would be that the elephant in your subconscious mind/room is likely to be the current sensitivity of your relationship with firstly your own mother, and secondly with your sister.

See http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

EoT  :smt115

Return to “Dream Interpretation”