Red Jellyfish

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lindan85

Red Jellyfish

Post by Lindan85 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:55 pm

I've had many strange dreams lately but this one in particular has me confused.

I remember feeling calm during the dream, and I'm not sure how long it lasted.  The whole dream I was in the water staring at a red jellyfish in bright blue water.  The jellyfish seemed to be more clear filled with red that a solid read.  The jellyfish was moving in place.

I don't know what to think of this dream at all.  I'd appreciate any insight.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:41 am

Hi Lindan,

The water represents your current emotional state of mind (reasonably calm at present). If the water is blue and completely clear then your life holds enormous potential for greater happiness and success (your idea of what happiness and success means) from now on, but your ways of thinking are holding you back from achieving whatever it is that you have come here to do.

Jellyfish in a dream often indicate a need for you to be more flexible. When you dream of jellyfish you must understand that you are the one who needs to adapt and change.

The colour red in a dream can represent the physical world, its glitters and material pleasures.

I interpret your dream to possibly mean that you will need to think of ways in which you can be more flexible with your attitudes and beliefs (open your mind to new possibilities), and become more determined in the future not to allow opportunities to pass you by.

Do not expect the world and other people to change, so that they will fit in more with you, or with your plans.

You are the one who needs to change and adapt to constantly changing situations.

Do not become too distracted from following your spiritual pathway through life, by what this world has to offer you.

Focus more on what is non material and infinite, and correspondingly less upon what is both material and finite.

Try to remain as calm as possible, and do not go out looking for trouble or predict problems, before you even begin your challenge.

Think more with your head than your heart than you may have done in the past (shift the balance more in that direction), but at the same time be sure that your thoughts are based upon reality, and are not simply products of your own vivid negative imagination.

Your dream is in summary is therefore mainly about how effectively or otherwise you interact with the outside world, and with other people.

There is always room for improvement in how each of us interact with the world?

Your thoughts give rise to your feelings, which in turn will largely determine how well you will respond to your life's challenges.

Increased self love (valuing and respecting yourself more) and single mindedness of thought, as well as constantly reminding yourself about what is really important in life (other people and your relationships with them), should when combined give you a much more positive outlook or perspective on your challenges in future, which must ultimately have a calming and re-balancing effect upon your emotions.

Regards,

EoT  :smt015

Lindan85

Post by Lindan85 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:12 am

I took the better part of the day to process this interpretation.  

One thing that came to mind is how I lack follow through with plans most of the time, or I lack the confidence to pursue things that interest me.  That's definitely something I need to work on.

The day after I had this dream I attended a dinner were 6 of the people in attendance are advocates for a domestic violence center.  Definitely made me feel as if I'm not accomplishing much with my life, especially since many of them are 5 years younger than me.

Changes need to be made, I just need to take them one step at a time.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”