Crazy Busy

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lindan85

Crazy Busy

Post by Lindan85 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:02 am

I had a dream last night where everything around me was really busy.  There were people running around me, and I'd see blurs of color and occasionally blurs of people.  It's like I was watching backstage events but not actually there.

Anyone else have dreams like that?

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:33 am

Were you watching seeing through your eyes or were you a bystander watching yourself among them?

Dream perspective can change from third person to first, it can change the meanings of the dreams too :)

Lindan85

Post by Lindan85 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:32 am

I believe I was watching through my own eyes since I didn't see myself in the dream at any point.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:42 am

Talia wrote:Were you watching seeing through your eyes or were you a bystander watching yourself among them?

Dream perspective can change from third person to first, it can change the meanings of the dreams too :)
Interesting...! I have never seen myself in any of my dreams. Come to think of it, never even any body parts, like my feet or hands or my image in a mirror or my shadow on the ground.

So odd  :smt010
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:09 am

This is one of the ways that I gauge the kind of dream, that's all. Being the first person perspective can be more a dream that relates to our personal experiences, preparation etc.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Talia wrote:This is one of the ways that I gauge the kind of dream, that's all. Being the first person perspective can be more a dream that relates to our personal experiences, preparation etc.
I can see your point, of course, but if in a dream the 'selves', one from this lifetime and another one from another lifetime (of the same individual) are playing a part, I wonder if both 'fragments of self' will have the feeling of *I-ness* or a split-sense of identity...!

I wish I knew someone who has seen him/herself in dreams in 2nd or 3rd person sense, and could describe. Of course if they do not regularly journal their dreams then it is all 'up in the air', anyways ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:18 pm

I have seen myself, and it is a different quality of dream, watching events that have happened or sometimes watching things that may well happen or with hindsight have! Confusing or what?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Talia wrote:I have seen myself, and it is a different quality of dream, watching events that have happened or sometimes watching things that may well happen or with hindsight have! Confusing or what?
If you (as talia) watched yourself (also as Talia as opposed to whosoever you were in a past or future life-time) then those would be meta-temporal (?) dreams. If Talia1960 watched Talia1992 then precognitive! I believe, those are far too advanced states for many of us. IOW we are stuck with boring and fixed (not my words! ;-)) divinatory approaches!  :)

I recall a show whee a dream-professor was mentioning that we see two categories of dreams. The majority we forget (unless documented right away upon waking) and those are often memory-processing (a function of dreams) stuff. But a few stick around and *those* are the significant ones worth analysing, etc.

Unless done out of curiosity, entertainment and similar ends and goals.

Fascinating realm indeed. I am surprised that people even want to ever wake up from that and face reality...? :smt015  :smt015  :smt015
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:59 pm

I had not considered the time/age difference, interesting now my dreams will change and evolve with that in mind, thanks :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Talia wrote:I had not considered the time/age difference, interesting now my dreams will change and evolve with that in mind, thanks :)

My sincere apologies...  :smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Lindan85

Post by Lindan85 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:16 pm

I only recall seeing myself in a dream once, and in the dream I was about 4 years old.  In the waking world I was a teenager.  I've never had that happen again.  I never considered possibly dreaming from the perspective of a past life.  Although, this would make sense given the ability to have a past life regression.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:25 pm

If one tries to use dream-work as an experimental ground I wonder if that screws-up the physiological purposes of dreaming? Rest to the brain, memory-functions, healthy sleep, etc...?

Some might say that the body and its inner-wisdom (nice and attractive concept...!) shall take care of it all, but is that what actually happens?
From personal experience??
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Dream Interpretation”