Dream about a butler...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Dream about a butler...

Post by Sladejake » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Sorry if this is lengthy, I just woke up. But this was a bit scary.

Okay. So I was staying at this house while my mother would work at this restaurant and it was pretty nice. I think they served burgers. But that's not really important. t this house there was a kind of tall, black, male, butler. Who had a flashy, and wonderful vocabulary. Although he was very nice and curious, I just didn't really trust him.

Well one day, during the dream, my mother left and it was just me and him in the house. And he was in the kitchen. I realized that he had become more slender, and somewhat taller. And I saw him in the kitchen. And he kind of asked me to spend the day with him. We started cleaning clothes and he was cooking. He kept trying to serve me this drink that had a lime in it. I would always make an excuse so that I wouldn't have to drink it.

Well I came home and he was started to get a bit more, deformed I guess you could say. He started talking about how he could be whatever and such. But he started saying that he was a woman. Not like, that he was a transexual. But he was just...losing it. And when I went to the restaurant to say hi to my mom. Cause I would leave to see her when she was closing. And when I came back. There was the butler. Even more slender, skinny, and he was sitting not eh couch. And he looked sad.

He didn't have his suit on. He was naked. And he was no longer a black man, he turned grey. And I went to sit next to him and I said that "You make me happy." Cause that's what he kind of wanted. He wanted to make people happy. And then he started licking my face. I got up cause it was weird. And then he started walking towards me. And his body started taking the shape of a giraffe type figure. But his head kind of stayed the same. And became deformed. And then I said "but." And he screamed "BUT?!?!." He was angry that I was trying to find a way out of our, somewhat, friendship. And then he grew this dog snout and attacked me and started biting me.

When I started to wake up, I thought. Okay. That's enough dreaming for me. And so yeah. Would love to read the responses. I haven't posted in a while. But I appreciate you reading and can't wait to read your interpretations.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Guess who!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:15 am

Jake,

I will leave the detailed interpretation of each individual dream element to someone who is more qualified to do so than myself.

However while you are waiting I hope that the following general interpretation of the most likely meaning of the butler in your dream will be found to be of some practical use.
A butler may be a sign that you are too demanding or dependent (subservient) upon others to get your needs met. You need to be more independent, and increasingly tend to your own needs. Alternatively, a butler may reflect feelings that you are under-appreciated, being used, or too submissive.
It is my belief based upon the evidence which you have presented me with (particularly the dream butler becoming more deformed) that your feelings of being under appreciated, used and of you continuing to be too submissive for your own good (giving up your right to decide how best to live your life) in your closest relationships with others, are creating a growing resentment towards the very person whom you most love in this world.

Causing you large amounts of psychic pain and inner conflict. Both of which you have a special gift for expressing through your drawings.

Feeling anger and resentment for your own reasons towards well meaning members of your own family is not at all that uncommon. Neither are these emotions a sin or a crime. It is what you consciously do with and in response to your feelings, which really matters in the final mixture.

You can either use these emotional reactions negatively or destructively in order to fatally weaken and divide the energy cords which currently exist between you and your loved one (your relationship with her is becoming increasingly deformed or ugly), or alternately you can instead use them positively and constructively to slowly but surely repair and strengthen your relationship with this close family member.

There are no prizes to be awarded to you for successfully guessing exactly who your loved one is, to which this dream is most likely to be referring.

Hint:

1. This person is female.

2. You are in an ongoing love - resentment relationship with her.

Guess who!

EoT  :smt002  :smt002

Return to “Dream Interpretation”