turqoise

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

razazaidi786

turqoise

Post by razazaidi786 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi
I had a dream in which i was walking somewhere in the midde of sand and rocks and i also remember that maybe i was on a roof top, anyways so i find a square piece of blue coloured heavy tile lying there in the sand i pick it up and realize that its a huge piece of turqoise (feroza), it was quite heavy i grabbed 2 such pieces and put them in my bag, i was trying to hide them in my bag so that no one else sees it bcuz i thought theyre v expense n could get stolen.

Thanks i hope someone could interpret this

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:20 am

To see the colour turquoise in your dream is believed to symbolize luck, success and fortune. Apparently it possesses healing energy and acts to bring together the forces of the spirits of the earth and the air into greater harmony with each other. As a colour, turquoise represents healing power, karma and natural energy. It has often been associated with the sun, fire, and male power. If you have negative feelings toward this colour, this usually indicates that you are shutting off your emotions, and not letting people in. You fear change.

If you are trying in your dream to hide the huge piece of turquoise in your bag (assuming that it will fit comfortably into your bag) because you recognise its value and do not therefore want it to be stolen, it suggests to me that you are keeping your true feelings secret from the people who are closest to you, presumably because you are afraid that if they found out what you really feel about them, you believe that they would not like or accept you any more.

Constantly hiding or bottling up your true feelings about another person or persons is likely to eventually explode in your and their faces, with anger, resentment and violence. But this does not seem to stop many of us continuing to hide our true feelings away. In our dreams however, it is often much more difficult to keep them hidden from ourselves.

Sand is not always a stable or reliable surface to walk upon. You have probably heard about the shifting sands. Sand is not a particularly good foundation to build anything upon, as it has a nasty habit of suddenly collapsing or subsiding without any warning.

In contrast to sand rocks are much more solid and reliable to stand, walk or build anything upon. The rocks are scattered throughout areas of sand in your dream, which could symbolize temporary rest stops in your life where you are being much more honest about your feelings with other people.

When you are doing this your emotional foundation is much more solid and reliable as a result, but in order to get to the next rock or rest stop you will need to cross over some more sand. Which once again means that you will need to hide your feelings away from them, making the risk greater that you will be emotionally unstable throughout that period.

Until you get to the next rock, and so on over and over. This cycle of emotional stability always followed by one of relative emotional instability can get emotionally tiring, and do nothing positive for your closest relationships with other important people in your life.

Being on a roof top in your dream probably means that your dreaming mind is attempting to offer you a different or higher perspective or viewpoint of looking at the potential risks of constantly hiding your true feelings away from your friends and family.

And at the same time the dangers of hiding these common and therefore normal human feelings away from your waking self. It is frequently significantly more difficult to hide them from your dreaming self, which is of course why they often first surface there.

Interesting dreams!

EoT  :smt015

srimathi29

Post by srimathi29 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Hello friend!

To see turquoise in your dream symbolizes luck, success and fortune.The turquoise possess healing energy and acts to unify forces between the spirits of the earth and the air.As a color, turquoise is symbolic of healing power, karma and natural energy. This is my Interpretation.

razazaidi786

Post by razazaidi786 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 am

Hi guys,
Wow thanks alot for those detailed interpretations :) , to be honest I didnt expect anyone would reply let alone have such wonderful and detailed interpretations :D.
I also felt that it was a positive dream and i was trying to hide it in the sense one tries to hide treasure, but i was happy just seeing such a big piece of turqoise in my dream, I also have in the past seen myself wearing multiple turqoise rings in my fingers, I guess it has the same meaning.
Thanks once again guys, have a good day and a blessed life :)

razazaidi786

Post by razazaidi786 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 am

Just to add to this, let me tell you guys that some days after I saw this dream, I bought a very expensive commercial land, and its price appreciated by about 35 percent within days, may perhaps be linked to that

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:32 pm

razazaidi786 wrote:Just to add to this, let me tell you guys that some days after I saw this dream, I bought a very expensive commercial land, and its price appreciated by about 35 percent within days, may perhaps be linked to that
It is more likely that it was the power of your belief and positive thinking that wearing the gems gives you good luck in business deals which was at work here, rather than any properties of the gem itself.

Positive thinking and positive expectations often create fertile ground, into which the Universe is able to plant its many blessings in our life.  

Although wearing gems close to your aura on a regular basis is thought to both enhance and amplify the power of our positive thoughts, to be able to create a happier, healthier and more successful future for ourselves.

Success means different things to different people, but in your case a 35% appreciation in the value of an expensive commercial property within days of purchasing it, definitely qualifies as a roaring success, as well as being a good reason for congratulating yourself for making such a wise and profitable transaction.

EoT   :smt038

Return to “Dream Interpretation”