Dream about being in a recording studio?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Dream about being in a recording studio?

Post by Sladejake » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:07 pm

I had a dream that I was in a band and we were in a recording studio. And I was sitting down play an electric guitar. And I was recording the guitar parts for the song.

I got the guitar part wrong the first time. And then I played it correctly the second time.
What does this dream mean?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Jake,

To see a band or play with a band in your dream represents a sense of community and belonging. The dream may also be a play on words (pun) for banding together, and a need for cooperation and unity between two or more individuals.

To dream that you are in a recording studio suggests that there is a message that you need to absorb and integrate into your daily life.

To see or play a guitar in your dream represents passion and emotion.

To see or use a guitar pick in your dream may mean that you need to focus your energies more on your true passion in life (music?).

It may also mean that you need to express your emotions in a clearer way.
I got the guitar part wrong the first time. And then I played it correctly the second time.
If what you are trying does not work the first time, please try again.

This part of your dream is encouraging you never to give up on making the necessary improvements in your life. You just never know how close you could be to realizing your goal (s).

If you give up too early you will never find out if it could have worked, if you had only persisted a little longer than you did.

EoT  :smt015

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Yes thank you so much for your interpretation. Yes I was close to giving up on music cause I felt that my music was insignificant to people. Cause I guess I want my music to make people feel that they have something that understands them you know? Something to make them feel like I wrote a song about them, to make them feel that someone understands them. But through that frustration I came out on the other side. And I started writing better songs, kind of, still in need of improvement. But people enjoyed my energy and some songs. And I might have a chance at getting gigs. So I'm glad I didn't decided to quite.

But serious question. You know how music isn't very great today. Some of it is good, and there are a lot of people with talent. But there is such a great drought in our creative world.
Now I'm curious if you think it's delusional that I want to try and change music. To try to put it in a better direction for the great of good. Cause I think music has really declined in creativity. I would love to hear you opinion.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”