dreaming of your sister died

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

umi

dreaming of your sister died

Post by umi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:21 am

my younger sister dreamed about my older sister died in front of her inside the coffin and all she knew is she was crying all over my older sister's dead body. then my mother makes more afraid when my younger sister told about her dream. what's the meaning of that dream? is there a bad thing that will happen or no?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:47 pm

We do not usually give dream interpretations for people who are not  themselves Mystic Board members, and who have not  asked for one personally on this forum.

However in most cases seeing death and coffins in a dream means in symbols that the person whose dream death it was has either begun or is about to begin a new phase of their life.

Effectively they need to "die" to their old ways of doing things, in order to be reborn into finding better ways to do them in the future.

In some rare cases dreams do predict a physical death if the person is very old, has been seriously ill or is very accident prone, but my bet is that your sister and your mother's daughter will be with you for many more years to come, and safe and healthy.

Tell your mother not to worry. Your older sister is more than capable of meeting the challenges that this new part of her life will almost certainly present her with.

But if during this new and exciting phase of her life she needs extra help from any of her other family members including you, then I am sure that you will gladly give it to her, as soon as  she asks for your help.

Has your older sister been too independent in the past, and failed to ask for the help from other people, when she really should have? In this next part of her life this must stop. No man or woman can do it all completely by themselves. We all need to be helped at times.

Regards,

EoT :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”