Dream about a bleeding heart in a cooler.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Dream about a bleeding heart in a cooler.

Post by Sladejake » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:30 am

I had a dream that I was in the middle of the road and in the street there was this big puddle. The puddle was a little deep and in the puddle was a cooler with a heart in it.
And there were these two men on the opposing sides of the puddle arguing over who gets the cooler. One of the men decided to make a move and pushed one of them down. The one that was pushed down pulled out a switch blade and screamed at the top of his lungs that the the box was his and that he demands it. Then there was a flash flood that wiped out the surrounding neighborhood that we were in.
There were wooden 2 by 4s floating in the water from the torn apart houses and trees had fallen over from all of the intense flooding.

Very interesting dream. Can someone help me decode it?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:04 am

Jake,

I believe that the heart in the cooler represents your emotions or feelings.

When they are doing a heart transplant and have to transport the organ to another hospital after the donor has died, they often pack it in ice in an insulated cooler.

It is as if you have become disconnected from your own feelings.

Like your heart has been cut out of your chest.

Your emotions are constantly seesawing or moving forwards and backwards from one extreme to the other (extreme highs and lows), as represented in the dream by the two men fighting over it.

The pool of water also represents your emotions or feelings, and the heart in the cooler is probably in that pool for dramatic effect. So that you will be more likely to take notice of the dream's messages, and apply any lessons which you learn from it (your dream) in your waking life.

The tsunami of water (a flood of emotions) at the end of the dream washing everything away including the two men and the heart in the cooler, could be saying that that one of the most effective ways of restoring some sense of emotional balance to your life (added to what you are already doing, to help yourself heal) is to sometimes give yourself permission to cry whenever you feel the need to do so.

Tears (mainly those shed in private, as many people find it difficult and embarrassing to cry in public) can frequently greatly speed up your emotional healing (if it is not overdone, and if it does not at the same time stop you from being able to do anything else other than to cry continuously).

Also note that houses in dreams often represent the dreamer's body or mind, so a dream where houses are torn apart is a warning of the possible negative consequences of you ignoring it to your physical, mental and emotional health, over the longer term.

As trees (also washed away by the dream tsunami) put down roots to hold them in the ground, you need to regularly ground yourself or put down much more solid emotional foundations on which to build the rest of your life.

See "Spiritual Grounding Made Easy!"

http://www.psychic-readings-guide.com/s ... nding.html

EoT  :smt115

PS: Jake I have considered the possibility that instead of my interpretation above your dream could instead mean that two different people are competing for your feelings or affections, but intuitively this felt wrong to me which is why I did not mention it before now.

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:12 am

Yeah, two people fighting for my feelings wasn't really the situation. But extreme highs and lows was pretty much spot on. I have been writing in a journal to try to increase my intuition myself. It really helps me come up with answers as well as insights about obstacles that I will have to face. Which, one that came up, we myself. That my self-esteem and moods. And that I will have to fight this my whole life. And that I will have to build myself up.
But with the moods situation, I learned my moon was in cancer. So I'm not sure. lol

I've tried meditation, because I've been seeing repeating numbers everywhere. 444, 555, 333, 422, 303, 1122 etc. Stuff like that. And supposedly they might be guardian angels. So I'm playing with spirituality at the moment. But I read your like that you gave me. And I'm going to try out meditation. But I haven't had too much luck with that. But I'm impatient, but if you have any tips for that, would love to hear it.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:08 am

Jake,

It is perfectly natural that you would be looking for some quick and easier answers to your problems, but unfortunately without wanting to discourage you, these habits of thought and conflicts in your relationships with other people have been developing over the last 16 years, so do not expect that they are going to be solved effectively overnight.

Safely experiment with spirituality and different spiritual methods for getting on top of your issues, but do not play with either spirituality or your life, as neither of them are a game, and there are no rehearsals or encores.

If you are having problems meditating, try another method which feels more comfortable to you and which is more suitable for your personality and age. However because your dream life is so rich and full of useful symbols, meditation may not be quite as important or necessary for your progress when compared to a person who does not remember his dreams. Your dreams are more like your unconscious mind is meditating by and to itself.

Keeping a journal is an excellent approach to take. Writing down the night's dreams before stepping out of bed onto the floor is a highly recommended way of telling your dreaming mind that you are listening, and that you are ready to learn more about and better understand yourself, and what makes you tick. Please do not regard the astrological observation that your moon is in the constellation of Cancer as any obstacle to your progress. View it instead as an opportunity or challenge, but not as a large boulder in your path which you feel that you will never move out of your way.

The repeating numbers may or may not have a useful message for you, but even if they do not their appearance did encourage and inspire you to look deeper within yourself for answers (and join Mystic Board), which is definitely a good thing. There may or may not be guardian angels, or you might have a guardian angel, but he or she feels that it would not be in your  best interests to depend too heavily upon him/her at the moment, because you need to be able learn to do these things for yourself, mainly through through trial and error. But while doing this he or she protects you from any serious harm and provides extra strength.

I will look at giving you your next dream interpretation sometime this week, as I promised that I would, after you had first responded to this one.

Take care,

EoT

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:12 am

I've just started recently seeing the repeating numbers. Probably last month. And since this is a mystic board. And I hope I'm not being judged by asking this. But I'm curious if there is any way to contact angels or guardian angels.
As well wondering if you have any experience with this yourself.

Also!
Why do you say that spirituality isn't a game? I'm not necessarily treating it like a game. Just tapping into beliefs, but my highs and lows make my beliefs fluctuate constantly, so a steady belief is hard to keep. Due to pathetic pessimism.
But will testing different beliefs have some sort of back lash on me?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Jake,

The repeating number sequences/patterns may eventually be shown by someone else (try the main numerology forum, and not the numerology reading forum for this) to have a significance beyond making you increasingly curious about why you are beginning to experience them now and making you focus more inwards, but this forum is meant to about helping you to interpret  the meanings of the particular dreams which you have asked us about.

Yes there are guided meditations and other visualisation techniques to make it easier for you to contact angels or guardian angels (who are also called spirit guides by mediums), but once again this is not the purpose of this forum. And as I understand it it is always better for our angel or guide to contact us when they believe that we are ready to meet them and discover their name, as they often know us better than we do ourselves.

Angels and guides frequently (especially at first) contact and communicate with us though our dreams in order to prepare us to eventually meet and work more closely with them.  But only if it is felt to be in our best interests to know who they are during this lifetime. Knowing who your guide is at this stage could potentially get in the way of the work we are doing here, so my advice would be not to push this before they feel that you are ready (but I cannot stop you, if you are determined).

To answer your other questions I have never attempted to consciously contact my guide and as for angels I will reserve my judgement on whether or not if angels do exist as we are lead to believe they do, that they would be interested enough in what I am doing to want to be close to me on a regular basis, and want to drop in to say hello, this is who I am.

But I am very aware that many of my impressions or messages are not coming through me, so maybe they are coming instead from my guide or an angel. I think that finding the exact source of these messages is never anywhere near as important as the positive benefits which they can potentially produce in the lives of people like yourself, rather than me getting too tied up by attempting to identify exactly where they come from.

You said in your previous posting "so I'm playing with spirituality at the moment". Playing with something usually means that you are making a game out of it and are not treating it seriously and are just having fun with it, which is not in itself necessarily always a bad thing, if you also take important things seriously when it is necessary for you to do that.

Consequently I suggested that you should substitute the word play with experiment to show that you are not always playing around with something as important as your spiritual development and life, but are increasingly curious and want to learn more (which is why you experiment with your beliefs). You are however right about there being a time to relax and have some fun with your spirituality, but there being other times to be more serious and introspective (inward looking). You need to balance one against the other, throughout your whole life? Does this make any more sense to you?

Why do you regard you having a pessimistic moment now and then as being or making you pathetic? All of us at times will feel negative or pessimistic about the future. That does not make us pathetic. It makes us human. Nobody can possibly feel optimistic and positive about the future all of the time, so why do you believe that you should be any different from the rest of us equally imperfect human beings? Stop punishing yourself for what is perfectly normal human behaviour, when life gets too much to bear (which is increasingly common these days) .

Experimenting with or testing different beliefs is without any doubt the most effective way for you to learn about yourself, so please do not ever stop experimenting or testing your beliefs, to see whether they are consistent with reality and if they are helping you to become a better person. The idea is to keep those beliefs which are consistent with reality and those beliefs which are helping you to become a happier, healthier and more successful person (better), and throw away those which are neither. But like everything else in life sorting out your beliefs does have both advantages and disadvantages (not so much a backlash).

Sorting out your beliefs means taking risks and often involves us having to discard or throw away beliefs which we have had most of our lives, which we have never questioned as being anything other than true and good for us. It can come as a bit of a shock when we begin to realise that some of our most cherished beliefs are NOT factually correct, and that they are bad for us.

Taking the risks associated with examining and sorting out our beliefs and possibly having to rid ourselves of beliefs which have given us a (false) sense of comfort and security in the past can be at times upsetting. But you need to balance those disadvantages and risks with the disadvantages and risks of not regularly experimenting and testing your beliefs, and having to live the rest of your life with beliefs which are not only false (not true) but are also doing you real and lasting harm. False and faulty beliefs which are almost guaranteed to keep you unhappy, unhealthy and unsuccessful for the rest of your life.

That is risky!

EoT

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:00 am

Hmmmmm this gives me a lot to think about. Specially with throwing away thoughts and such. But I really thank you for the detailed response.

This really gives me a lot to think about. And with the pessimism, it's just my moods. And I'm not looking a spiritual development as a game anymore. I've adopted a more thoughtful approach to my spiritual development.

Sorry to give you a short response after you spent a long time writing. Not that I'm doubting you can type fast. It was just very detailed. But Thank you for recommending the numerology forums. Is there a forum on mystic board that deal with spiritual topics for example guardian angels? And contacting them.

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am

Hey guys

I have a potential alternative from EoT - not taking away from EoT has said, it seems a quality interpretation.

The dream certainly seems about inner conflict.  Definitely emotional content with the puddle and the flood.

Why you're heart, and what is it doing in a cooler?  Perhaps where does your heart lie?  Is it possibly a conflict between two of your passions competing for time - say for example; music and art, competing for your time and focus?  The question still stands why is the heart in the cooler - it relates to a freezing of emotions or passions perhaps?  Is it possible you can't decide which passion to pursue, you're heart has not engaged in either direction so you do not pursue one discipline over another?

Whatever it represents, the conflict between the two and inability to decide on a direction results in overwhelming emotion that destroys what progress you have built in both directions.

Does that seem to relate?  If so perhaps it is saying that it is time to make a choice between the two and fully engage your heart in that passion.  Either direction would have it's own positives and negatives.  The grass will also always be greener on the other side, so once that decision has been made it may seem like the wrong decision, but you never know what would have happened had you followed through on the other option.  It could have been worse, it could have been better.  In my experience though, the best decisions I have made in my life have been with my heart over my head, and I do my best not to look back.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Rook

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Oh good! :smt038

What was always my plan and sole intention to attract our good friend Rook back to this forum by making it irresistible to him, has clearly worked a treat this time.

Gotcha!

Welcome back home, to where your wise and highly intuitive dream interpretations have been sorely missed by yours truly.

EoT  :smt002  :smt002

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:13 am

Thank you for the response Rook,
And yes I can relate to this quite well. The passion that I truly have is music. And expression myself through writing music. But the frustrations is not being able to get a band together. As well as people only seeing my creativity through art. And no one is seeing my creativity in music. So this is frustrating to me. Not that I deserve recognition. I just want to be seen as a musician.

As well as trying to get a band together, like, I build great momentum and then it goes cold over and over again. But I know that you have to fail constantly to have a success. So I'm persevering.
But thank you for your input on my dream. Very much appreciated!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”