Dream Interpretation help

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sahan

Dream Interpretation help

Post by sahan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 am

My dad committed suicide due to my Mother and Sister's continuous mental harassment.During his last day, I dream t  that I was in the farm that he had bequeathed to me and my sister.I was hiding behind a huge fortress like wall and there were 6 eagles circling above me.From an opening in the fortress,a lion cub was coming out and I was petrified of it seeing me even though it seemed so beautiful...What could this mean?
Atoms with consciousness, matter with curiosity
Stands at the sea, wonders at wondering
I, a universe of atoms An atom in the universe

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:40 am

I was so sorry to hear this. Especially for your sake.

Whatever the reasons were for your father taking his own life, the end result is that the members of his family who he has left behind to carry on without him are left with a feeling that he has deserted them when they needed him most, and that if they had known earlier that he was even thinking about suicide that they could have made the problems all go away and/or could have changed his mind. Neither is likely.

In the absence of a reading, your dreaming mind is using symbols to represent either the problems or the solutions. Usually a bit of both. It is interesting that you had this dream before and not after the event. It suggests to me that your dreaming mind was looking into or predicting the near future. The very near future as things turned out (on the same day).

What could these particular dream symbols mean to your dreaming mind, which has its own unique dream dictionary? The answer is that these symbols could potentially mean anything. Well not quite anything, as there are some symbols which tend to have the identical same meaning in most if not all human dreaming mind dream dictionaries. These common or shared by most human beings dream symbols are called archetypes.

Putting the rest of your dream temporarily aside for the moment, the most striking image being painted is of a lion cub emerging from a fortress, which was both beautiful and terrifying to you at the same time. A lion is an archetype which represents courage. In this case your courage, which should enable you to carry on and to keep moving forwards with your life without your father (at least physically) no longer being part of it.

Your father has through his own actions for which none of us here have the right to judge him bequeathed or left behind him a legacy or inheritance which could potentially provide you with positive creative opportunities for your growth (hence the symbol of the farm, which is after all a place where you grow things) and development, both as a spiritual and as a human being.

For that is exactly what we all are. Spiritual beings having a temporary physical human experience in a physical body and physical world, which is located in a physical universe. But not everything about your inheritance is a good or positive sign for the future.

The huge fortress or castle wall (protection) and the six eagles circling close overhead and around you (strength and domination) could either work for or against you, depending a lot on how effectively you can use the protection which they provide you with.

A fortress is only intended as a place for you to temporarily rest and be protected from one's enemies for a while, until the reinforcements can get there. That wall and the six guards watching from a position which allows them to watch out for and if found alert you to the presence of your enemy long before you can see it coming yourself. But eventually you are going to need to take some calculated risks and go outside of those walls. If you continue to remain behind the walls and eagles of protection for too long, what is now protecting you could easily become your prison.

Walls keep the enemy out, but they also keep you locked in, and highly dependent upon whatever or whoever is providing your protection. Through your dreaming mind, life is telling you that if you never take any risks (planned or otherwise), then you will never achieve anything which is important to you.

In order to take risks you will need courage as well as a vision for the future. The acute visual ability of an eagle's eye which it depends entirely upon to be able to hunt and kill its prey is legendary. So the eagle symbol could have multiple meanings in your dream (strength and domination and vision).

To dominate is to be in charge of and have a great amount of power and influence over something or someone, with the purpose to make them do what you want them to do. Number six happens to be the number of harmony, love, union and contentment.

But just who or what is the enemy whom you would like to  remain protected from and win over? I believe that your main enemy here is  the fear that you will not be strong, smart or good enough to be able to eventually put your father's terrible legacy or inheritance behind you, and for you to manage to achieve your purpose for being alive at this moment in our planet's and your soul's history.

The wall and eagles protection will still be there if or when they are needed for you to recharge your spiritual batteries and be willing to modify your plans based upon whatever progress you have made up until then, but your dream is clearly encouraging you to take that small but critically important leap of faith into the world outside of the protective walls of your fortress.

This is not going to be easy (I am not telling you something new here, that you did not already know), but do not make it any more difficult for yourself by wanting to remain permanently protected from taking the necessary risks of your life.

Just as the symbol of the lion cub (new courage, or the beginning of courage) in your dream was simultaneously beautiful to you, but also filled you with fear and feelings of dread about what the future could still hold in store for you, taking calculated risks (not doing something silly or dangerous) has both potential advantages and disadvantages.

You cannot have the advantages of taking the risk of going outside of the fortress walls and finding your true purpose in this lifetime, without also taking the real risk that it might not work out as well as you had hoped or had expected that it might, particularly on your very first attempt.

Hoping that this dream interpretation helps, and brings a renewed sense of courage and significantly increased self love and self healing into your situation and life as a whole.

Regards,

EoT

jamesdonahueusa

Re : Dream Interpretation help

Post by jamesdonahueusa » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:49 am

Sometimes I too dream like this. And get scared too much. I want to share the problem with you that my dreaming habit or sickness is increasing day by day and I am very much frustrated with it please help me out. Some says that dreams are true. I saw my closed one's death in my dreams. Please help me out fix this problem.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:29 am

Hi James,

Some people's dreams do eventually come true, but unless you are a psychic prophet (one dream coming true does not automatically make you one of these) most of your dreams will never come true.

Within the next couple of days I will send you a private message about this.

In order to be able to help you, I first need to ask you some questions about your dream habit, which I feel should not be posted on the open forum.

As well as your answers to those questions.

Please leave this with me and watch your private messaging inbox over the next day or so, allowing for any time zone difference between us when calculating the delay.

South Australia is currently running on daylight saving time (GMT + 10.5 hours).

Regards,

EoT

jamesdonahueusa

Thanks alot

Post by jamesdonahueusa » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:50 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Hi James,

Some people's dreams do eventually come true, but unless you are a psychic prophet (one dream coming true does not automatically make you one of these) most of your dreams will never come true.

Within the next couple of days I will send you a private message about this.

In order to be able to help you, I first need to ask you some questions about your dream habit, which I feel should not be posted on the open forum.

As well as your answers to those questions.

Please leave this with me and watch your private messaging inbox over the next day or so, allowing for any time zone difference between us when calculating the delay.

South Australia is currently running on daylight saving time (GMT + 10.5 hours).

Regards,

EoT
Thanks I would love to converse with you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:15 pm

James,

I sent you my private message yesterday.

http://mysticboard.org/pr ... lder=inbox

Waiting to hear back from you,

EoT  :smt023
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

Return to “Dream Interpretation”