Dream about raw meat.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Dream about raw meat.

Post by Sladejake » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:12 am

I had a dream that there was a lot of meat on a table that was in the living room. The meat was cow that was wrapped in clear plastic. The interesting part is the parts of the cow it was. I think that some of it was a whole cows thigh, what I think was a cow's head, kinda if you walked into the back of a butcher shop. It wasn't preserved, it was basically only skinned. And it had a post it note on the plastic wrap. That read a name. The meat were gifts to people. There were at least 20 gifts on the table.

And I was looking on the table and looking for my name. But I couldn't find anyone else. My mom was next to me looking for my name as well. But I woke up before we could find the meat with my name on it.

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:23 pm

I am not a psychic and have never read a dream book in my life. But I get impulses i sometimes just cant ignore (or as i put it cant help opening my trap!)

So here is what I feel about your dream... (please let me know if anything makes sence to you).

I get the feeling that there is some... ''issue'' going on at home with your family. You may not trust your mother with everything but you are able to open up to her more than any other family member? Others are aware of the issue and maybe pressure you with their ideas on how to solve it (but you are not comfortable with these methods).

So the fresh meat:  indicates to me your dream is telling you its about an issue in the present (so it doesn't need to be preserved to be dealt with in the future).

The thigh/leg:  may indicate time to move or take action on a decision. (but your name was not on one)

The head:  probably indicates taking time to think or work over an idea for a solution. (but your name was not on one)

The plastic wrap with names may be referring to those who have their own present issues going on, so if they get a thigh they are motivated to act on their thoughts and those who get the head are advised to think on the matter longer before acting. That you and you mother couldn't find your name can only be saying that you need to work together on a solution to your problem and maybe in a way (if it was your name only and not your mothers thats was being searched) your mother might be waiting for you to approach her and give her the strength to talk and make a decision with you about it.
Maybe you woke up at that moment because that's all the information you needed to understand (dreams are funny things)

Please let me know if any of this relates to you? Thank You.

Loving Regards,

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:20 am

I glad that you took the time to interpret my dream. And some of it does relate to me. But I can't really open up to my mother that well. But there is a bit of a problem with family right now, which really hurts me. And when ever home is in turmoil, I typically have to wear that pain until it resolves. Which is okay, I sort of do that with strangers. I guess I have a lot of empathy.

But very good interpretation. Almost sort of what I thought that dream might have meant. I'm very grateful you took the time to type your interpretation. So yes, you were right about there being an issue with family. But I don't open up to anyone really nor do I really want to, so it's hard to deal with. But I express it through art and music, so at least there's some form of outlet and express.

Thanks for reading,
Jake

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems at home, its a hard thing to go through.

I am very relieved to hear the you can release your stress and emotions in art and that this is helpful to you. As people, we tend to hide emotions in fear that we will be labelled as sissies or weak or some other useless word. This saddens me as most people who find someone to talk to and let off steam or cry, do so less than those who hide it and bottle it up.. because when its hidden inside you, it never goes away but once the emotions are released, the mind and should start to feel lighten and deal with the situation and eventually heal.

I really wish you the very best!

Take care!

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”