Not a dream exactly but...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jayashree Ravi

Not a dream exactly but...

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello,

Sometimes during the day I rest for an hour or so... this afternoon (02/22/16) I was waiting outside my daughter's school to pick her up for quite some time. I started to close my eyes and was in a nappy state... at that time, I imagined, almost like a dream, myself among a group of people in some place that looked like a conference room. The best part is: me and everyone else around me ALL were women clad in light pink suit (skirt suit). It felt wonderful. At this time, I realized I was imagining something and got up. I would like to know if it means something. Also I am attaching a pic of how this pink skirt suit appeared.

Many thanks.
Attachments
pink uniform.jpg
pink uniform.jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 2986 times
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A day dream is still a dream

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Dear Sister In Spirit,

Day dreams are also interpreted on this board. They are no less important nor less valid in helping you to better understand yourself, when compared to the nightly variety.

Your waking vision could be interpreted as meaning that you have a strong desire to be "wrapped in sisterly love".

Pink is often interpreted to symbolize love and deep affection. That wonderful feeling that you had when experiencing this is probably just as important as the colour and type of suit these women were wearing in your day dream, when interpreting its deeper meaning to you.

A feeling of solidarity with all other women. A joining together of the group's feminine energies, making their potential to be able to change the world for the better, more powerful than their sum. A feeling of mutual support and mutual respect and pride in your significant achievements in the face of great adversity and sexual discrimination in Indian society, between you and all of your "sisters".

The skirt suit looks smart and neat and gives me the impression of a woman who is both relaxed and confident of being able to survive and successfully compete in a man's world, particularly with regards to the work place. A woman who is proud of and comfortable with her own femininity. A feeling of relaxed and hidden power.

Possible meanings for a conference within a dream include but are not confined to.............

To find ourselves at a conference suggests that we need to ensure that all aspects of our personality are in agreement with each other. A conference signifies a bringing together of perhaps differing opinions, in order to reach a sense of common agreement or ownership.

In everyday terms this image will arise when such a consensus (agreement) is important for the dreamer to be able to make any further forward progress in their waking life.

The image of a conference can also come up when we find ourselves at odds (disagreeing) with the opinions of the majority.

Listen to the advice and counsel of other women. Be more flexible in one’s thinking; consider the whole range of possibili­ties before reaching a conclusion.

Hoping that some of the above suggestions for the possible meaning (s) of your day dream, will resonate within you,

L&L,

EoT  :smt015

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Thank you so much, dear brother. I'm obliged for your kind reading.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:51 am

Sister, :)

You are as always very welcome for any advice and support given.

It is always a pleasure to help someone like yourself, who always does her best to help others in return.

Nobody should ever expect us to do more than our best, so why do we waste so much of our valuable time and energy punishing ourselves for not being perfect?

NEVER judge how well regarded and appreciated your postings are by the number (or lack) of responses which they receive, within any given period.

And NEVER judge how many true friends and like thinkers whom you have here with you on Mystic Board, using this same highly unreliable method.

Blessings,

From your brother EoT :smt060

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Tue May 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Yes, EoT ji, I noticed that like-minded thinkers are often times quiter...

It seems to be a trait... the more mature, balanced, happy, non-judgemental, and philosophical a person is.... the more quieter that he or she is...! (atleast on fora).

I have never thought I am not appreciated here... on the contrary I always felt warm and appreciated here. Which is why I keep coming back every now and then.

Thank you so much for your kind reply,

Yours truly,

Jayashree

Return to “Dream Interpretation”