Scary Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vahte

Scary Dream

Post by vahte » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:48 pm

today morning i got a terrible dream just before getting up or should i say that dream woke me up. me,my family & some friends were talking.then all of sudden a group of men wearing colorful dress attacked us with swords.we went to terrace and fought back.all of us had swords in our hand too. finally we killed all our attackers.the dream was very graphic,the blood,beheading our attackers ...etc.

can anybody interpret this dream?i didn't watch annything violent on t.v or read anything like that?i had a normal day.still why did i get this dream?
what does it mean? i am still shaken by this dream.

chris-vT

Post by chris-vT » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:22 am

Relax! it isnt as bad as it sounds. What was the color of the dress by the way? colors are important. This is what i would gather form it.  Is their an outside influence trying to break apart or cause problems within your family? if this is so the be sure to stick together, dont let yourself be strewn by these outside influences.  Family is important stick to your roots.

vahte

Post by vahte » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:19 pm

Thanks for the reply chris. color of the dress was mainly yellow and little bit red. yes there is an outside influence thats trying to cause problem within family and i am not having  a good time with my maternal family either.
i don;t know whether i am taking right decisions to keep the family together but i am being more sensible about the whole situation eventhough i am the youngest of all the people involved in it.

melanea

Post by melanea » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:42 am

it sounds like u had a difficult night maybe a arguement earlier that day always remember things u do during the day have a affect to u at  night it doesn't matter what it is   so before u sleep try to clear ur mind by having alone time to urself a warm bath or hot shower it always works  and and colours in a dream are important so what colours were they   and if they were dull or bright let me know
:)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”