Taurus and Love

Meet people born under Taurus here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Taurus and Love

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 19, 2005 8:33 am

Taurus and Love

I'm going to keep this description of Taurus and Love rather short, sweet, simple, and straight to the point. Your Taurus lover would probably appreciate me for that. That's because your "meat and potatoes" Taurus lover generally doesn't like to put up with a lot of extra frilly stuff and/or unnecessary talk. So let's just jump straight to the point and to the "meat of the matter."
Your "where's the beef" Taurus lover is solid, dependable, and sensual. Yep, I said sensual. Ruled by Venus, the goddess of love, (and barring other factors in the chart) your Taurus lover revels in being surrounded with simple physical pleasures, simple physical comforts, and simple physical expressions of affection. Are you beginning to see a pattern? It's the words simple and physical. Taurus and love says: "Don't just tell me that you love me, baby! Buy me a luxurious gift! Pamper me! Hug me! Kiss me! Massage me! Squeeze me tight! Jump me in the Jacuzzi! And while you're at it, baby? Could you feed me a delicious tasty meal."

Shadow: Taurus, be careful not to treat your lover as one of your precious trinkets and baubles. Nope! Your lover isn't one of your prized possessions or trophies that you put on a shelf and occasionally dust. If you treat your lover as one of your possessions, then (no matter how stubbornly you hold on) they'll slip through your fingers and be gone. Also, remember not to fall into the Taurus Venus Flytrap of only being concerned with greedily getting your own physical needs met. Give as much as you get. And another thing... get off your couch and put down that remote control, occasionally.

http://astrology.about.com/cs/romance/l/bltaurus.htm

iceman

Post by iceman » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:28 pm

i am in love with leo and its perfect.

britishfish

Does A gay feminine(I am a guy) and a gay Masculine virgo...

Post by britishfish » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:41 am

Does A gay feminine(I am a guy) and a gay Masculine virgo get along?

jamiscroggs

Post by jamiscroggs » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:14 am

:smt004 they do keep the tv remote close at hand.

jamiscroggs

Post by jamiscroggs » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:14 am

:smt004 they do keep the tv remote close at hand.

imaginary

Post by imaginary » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:27 am

This is amusing, though somewhat ridiculous in the case of the first one. Too many meat puns. I'm a vegetarian.

I don't know. I don't see this as being true of myself, personally. Anyone?
-imaginary.

Emerald

Funny one

Post by Emerald » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:33 am

Hey all, i'm new to this site.  waving hello over here. :smt006

I also wanna add that I'm a taurus and also a vegetarian so that's a good one.  Taurus and meat..bah.  although, do LOVE potatoes.  lol

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:24 pm

Hello emerald

I am not a vegetarian but i don't think you can say a taurean is as simple as that.  Sensuality as opposed to sexuality is very complicated and time consuming.

Emerald

Post by Emerald » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:08 am

Hi Suzisco,

No it's not as simple as that.  It took a long time to get to that point and a lot of help from a past boyfriend (not that simple, you're right).  Anyways, i feel that sensuality isn't that time consuming and complicated if you're with the right person..it's as complicated and time consuming as you make it.

Itgel

Post by Itgel » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:15 pm

I'm in love with Leo too. We are perfect couples. Everything about us is just perfect...

nisha26

Post by nisha26 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:32 pm

I have had two broken relationships and both were with this sign. They play u and then they dump u....

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:27 pm

hi nisha26 i agree with u totally....much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “Taurus - April 21 - May 20”