so Taurean folks; which sign do you find the most attractive?

Meet people born under Taurus here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 am

my son is an April and I am a May.....we are similar but different....bit of stubborn..but there is a gentleness also hidden behind the stubborn....i can relate to him well...could talk about any subject.....my daughter is aquarius and very different from me when i was her age...my youngest is May 24...so  what sign is that?...Astrology is not one of my strong suits....i think he missed the Taurus time frame....
Peace

Duncan

Air signs

Post by Duncan » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:45 am

Hi Alchemist..... Your youngest will be Gemini then; another air sign. He's quite close to the cusp so should also have some Taurean qualities. I have a Gemini daughter (14th June) and Aquarian son (14th Feb) and have never had a particularly easy relationship with either; both now in their twenties. Don't know too much about astrology myself but find that birth signs do seem to work remarkably well in getting some sort of a picture about someone; as do elements (air, earth, fire and water.) Also find that ascendant signs can broaden the picture; that's those that were just rising on the horizon at your moment of physical birth. I find it can be a bit of a challenge when I'm surrounded by too much air (but then I find the same with water; perhaps we bulls are just bloody awkward!) I posted just before you with some observations on same. Libra is air too. A lot of astrology can be fun to study and sometimes quite insightful, but I don't think I would want to get into it to the extent that some do.....
let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Interesting Duncan...thanks for the info...i appreciate!!!....my husband is Feb 14th also......hee hee.....quite a relationship.....have you ever seen the birthday book?...has each birth date listed with personal characteristics...very interesting....i have one but at the moment can`t recall the authors name ..Probably the only book I have with any astrological information....I find the whole concept fascinating ...but have really never delved into it fully...
Peace my friend!
Peace

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Ok, not attracted to Taurus males at all... Very attracted to ALL the air signs... *smile* Dated mostly air signs, but didn't know they were til later...

Dated a aquarius, and the sparks were insane!!

I am currently with a Gemini, but he is more stable than most, which i attribute to his rising sign being in Taurus. However, I am a bit more like him as I have my rising in Gemini... We tend to understand each other better than I have with any other combination of signs. In march this year it will be 8 years of being together and we were best of friends for about 4 years before that...
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Siddhartha92

Aquarius

Post by Siddhartha92 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 pm

I'm really heavely attracted to the aquarius.
But what bugs me is: what do they think about me? Are they attracted to the taurus?
I can never manage to figure that out.

turnkey

Post by turnkey » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:06 pm

i am not generally attracted to other taureans but i do often relate easily to them as we both share the same stubbornness and what not... one of my best friend's is a gemini... (may 21st) and my birthday is may 19th. he and i are very different personality wise but share many of the same interests. my girlfriend is a scorpio, my 'opposite' sign!

revolutionite

Post by revolutionite » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:53 am

Out of all the men I've dated only one has not been a Sagittarius, and the one that wasn't was a Taurian. I always seem to go for Sagittarians for some reason, possibly because I grew up with three of them perhaps?

wellerdiane

Post by wellerdiane » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:36 am

i like to go with moon sign more than sun but i've been attracted to virgos, pisces, cancers.

Return to “Taurus - April 21 - May 20”