so Taurean folks; which sign do you find the most attractive?

Meet people born under Taurus here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rising_Sun

so Taurean folks; which sign do you find the most attractive?

Post by Rising_Sun » Thu May 08, 2008 7:52 am

According to several authors and books i've read taurus is considered the most attractive sign of the zodiac. However I'm a taurus and never actually felt too much attracted to other taurean people.

I personally consider libra to be the most attractive sign, i have to say that it's definitely the best sexual match for me, in other words libran folks are hot. but that's just my experience

MangoTango

Post by MangoTango » Wed May 28, 2008 2:00 am

i agree... i dont find myself attracted to other taurean males. i find myself liking libras, drooling over scorpios and loving vigros. I have dated almost every sign but i have decided which sign left me impressed

FragelsGal

Post by FragelsGal » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:55 am

Ive only had two partners.  First was a scorpio.  When things were good we had heaps of fun together.  We always laughed together, liked the same things, we never really faught much, and we were together for 8 years.  He passed away so that ended that!

Im with a taurean now.  His birthdays and day before mine.  Things can be VERY firey!  We are both VERY stubborn, but we end up sorting it out.  Im VERY attracted to him and he says he was always attracted to me, even well before we were together.  We both love to eat sweet things, which is sooo naughty!

Hurricane Shannon

Most Attractive...

Post by Hurricane Shannon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:44 am

I haven't been attracted to other Taureans either, but I am definately not attracted to Geminis at all... they have no rhyme or reason from one minute to the next.  I seem to be drawn to Aries and Capricorn for some reason.
Blessings and Peace...

kani

what about aquarians?

Post by kani » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:43 am

hello you taurean guys

i was wondering if any of you has ever been attracted to an aquarian? what kind of experiences do you have with that sign? i feel attracted to a taurus but it seems to be far from being a perfect match, since there is a lack of communication between us - from his side that is. it feels as if i'm having a monologue while always trying to be careful with my words. my mom was a taurus, so i know a lot about people with this sign. but i guess it is a bit different with male taureans? can anyone tell me more about it?
May we be aware of eternal love forever.

sledovane

hmm..the taurean

Post by sledovane » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:27 pm

let me see, ive dated one taurean..but i was 16..so..hmm. he was quite silly.
we didnt seem to have any issues at all..bu then again, i was 16.
i dated a cancer, sag, capricorn...i definately will never date a capricorn again!!

im currently dating a gemini..which my father is actually. i never wanted to
date a gemini, having a grand example of one growing up. oi. but i have to
say, we have the time of our lives. a very deep connection.
ive never dated the sign im 'supposed' to be attracted to. which
si..oi.i cant even remember.,..scorpio?
i seem to have quite an array of sag friends.
some of them are crazy..mostly just out of control.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Rising Sun...is that a pic of your cat?.....she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I am a taurus and have been with my aquarius husband for 24 years...I have heard that the two signs don`t mix well....and of course we have had many highs and lows throughout the years...but i believe that to be so in any long term relationship regardless of each others signs....as long as you love each other...that`s all that counts....Love conquers all....
Peace

Rising_Sun

Re: what about aquarians?

Post by Rising_Sun » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:22 pm

kani wrote:hello you taurean guys

i was wondering if any of you has ever been attracted to an aquarian? what kind of experiences do you have with that sign? i feel attracted to a taurus but it seems to be far from being a perfect match, since there is a lack of communication between us - from his side that is. it feels as if i'm having a monologue while always trying to be careful with my words. my mom was a taurus, so i know a lot about people with this sign. but i guess it is a bit different with male taureans? can anyone tell me more about it?
I have a friend who is aquarious and sometimes we spend hours talking, but then again we have a lot of things in common, our passion for old Noir films is one of them, so we kind of always have things to talk about, but now that you've mentioned that, i remember i do think that sometimes he has -the wrong- feeling that i don't listen to him. I even remember him saying stuff like 'why don't you respond me?' or 'are you listening?' or 'why are you not talking' when i actually have been listening to whatever he said.
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:34 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:Rising Sun...is that a pic of your cat?.....she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I am a taurus and have been with my aquarius husband for 24 years...I have heard that the two signs don`t mix well....and of course we have had many highs and lows throughout the years...but i believe that to be so in any long term relationship regardless of each others signs....as long as you love each other...that`s all that counts....Love conquers all....
Hi again dear Alchemist,
I know right. That cat is beautiful and her eyes captivate me, but no, it is not my cat. I just found the picture on the net.
I once had a black cat and she really was prettier than that white cat. hehe
Btw, 24 years? wow that's a lot of time. So next year you should celebrate your 25 year anniversary, right?... CONGRATS!!!  :)
that was a very nice post you made, thanks for the inspiring words  :)

ps. sorry i didn't respond the pm yet, i will in a sec

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:15 am

So nice to see you Rising_Sun.....i love that cat pic you have....I have 5 1/2 cats :)  ....love them dearly....

In 10 days I will be married to my aquarian husband for 16 years....we dated for 8 years... i was very young when we met :)

interesting I sometimes feel that he`s the one not listening or while i`m saying something he will be making faces or obscene gestures...so I just say forget it....and he usually says "oh i`m sorry, tell me, i`m listening"....makes me nutty...... I wonder how aries and taurus matches are?...just curious...love and light to you!!
Peace

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:21 am

TheAlchemist wrote:So nice to see you Rising_Sun.....i love that cat pic you have....I have 5 1/2 cats :)  ....love them dearly....

In 10 days I will be married to my aquarian husband for 16 years....we dated for 8 years... i was very young when we met :)

interesting I sometimes feel that he`s the one not listening or while i`m saying something he will be making faces or obscene gestures...so I just say forget it....and he usually says "oh i`m sorry, tell me, i`m listening"....makes me nutty...... I wonder how aries and taurus matches are?...just curious...love and light to you!!
I love cats. I'd have 8 in my house if i could.  :smt003

Congratulations on your succesful marriage! I reckon it takes a lot of courage and love to be married that long to someone. It is quite a good example for people nowadays and it certainly shows how mature you both are.  :)

I've been with an arian for 2 years. There was a lot of fire in that relationship. Great chemistry in the bedroom but a lot of conflicts and fighting at the same time. I might be wrong but I perceive arian people to be a tad belligerent and quarrelsome.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:02 pm

hmm interesting thoughts on aries...my experiences were similar when taurus meet aries...thanks for your thoughts on marriage...someone once asked me how i could be with the same person for so long and who nags the most....my answer was we both nag equally and we both have tolerance for each other....oh and love always works like glue...it sticks people together :) peace my friend!
Peace

Hoosiergal

Post by Hoosiergal » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:03 pm

I just joined and found this thread. I was married to a Libra for 21 years. Things were good for most of the time, but I finally couldn't put up with his cheating anymore.
As a single woman, I've found myself attracted to Scorpios and Pisces. Worst 6 months was those I spent dating a Leo. Currently dating a Virgo, someone I've known since I got divorced.

wishfulthinking641

Capricorns

Post by wishfulthinking641 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:45 pm

I keep falling in love with capricorns but its always unrequited  
maybe its just my infp/enfp (unapproachable)
Aries:to me are very playful
Cancer:sensitive obviously,caring lovable,but I cant count on them to always stay there
gemini:LOVE
libra:LOVE, romantacizes can be jerks sometimes
scorpio:too quiet 4 me
pisces:.....idk
Virgo: Same thing with Capp's :( unfortunatlly I get a very strong attraction
taurus:sometimes I question going out with these boys If I always act so impulsive(but strong attraction)
saggitaurus:never met one
Leo:<3
Aquarius:cannot ...comprehend (BUT if your an aquarian girl you are bound to be adored by other tauruses)
$ (*o*) $ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(^u^) . be random

Duncan

Need the balance?

Post by Duncan » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:58 pm

My mum was a Libran, so was my first wife, so is my wife now, Jill. So was Jill's mum. My head of department for ten years was as well. I had a torrid two years with a Taurean when I was 22; we ate far too much and destroyed our good times with jealousy (very stereotypical!) My daughter's Gemini; my son's Aquarian. My wife Jill's first husband was Gemini; her son's Aquarian too. I can't understand either of our sons; I never know who my daughter is from one day to the next (she has Gemini rising, too...) Best mate's a Cancer (I always have to help him make important decisions.) I seem to get on well with Aries and Leos of both sexes (I have Leo rising.) Jill's daughter's a Leo and we are very close. My dad was a Virgo and I have always found Virgos solid and comforting. I must admit I take a lot of astrology with a pinch of salt, but there is certainly something about birth and ascendant signs that works!

Totally apropos of nothing, I have noticed quite significant differences over the years between April and May Taureans. Has anybody else come across this?

Love and Light xxx
let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.

Return to “Taurus - April 21 - May 20”