Sunsign Parents: Taurus Mom

Meet people born under Taurus here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Sunsign Parents: Taurus Mom

Post by swetha » Tue May 24, 2005 2:02 pm

Taurus Mother
With this position of the moon in the natal horoscope, The Taurus mother wants her child to appreciate its home and her as the focal point in it; that makes it hard on the mother when the time comes to cut the apron strings. Some of the Taurus mothers can never do this and thus build up some difficult psychological conditions.

It is easier for these people to have daughters. Learning to cope with sons is a tough challenge for many Moon in Taurus mothers, and sometimes this is combated by having a large family. This way they stand a chance of one child being tied to the household for a longer period.

Itgel

Post by Itgel » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:21 pm

My mom is Taurus. She is hardworking, fun and easy to talk to. She gets well with others really easily. She works 24 7 and finds money for my family alone. But she never complians. She is enegitic. Wooooooow she is great

mysticalmisfit

I can relate

Post by mysticalmisfit » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:59 pm

I can relate to what you say about home & mother aspects with children. I am a Taurus (sun)-Sag (moon)mother and when I became vegan & moved out of state, my children weren't exactly happy. One wasn't happy when I sold the family home either. I guess I cut not only the apron strings, but the whole apron.
They have since accepted my being so far away and we keep in contact often.

Alltrouble2

Post by Alltrouble2 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:58 am

I'm a Taurus mom & I remarried & moved to another state, but was never happy untill my daughter & her family moved here close by. I worry about her every moment,-(
Funny how people always remember what you didn't do, but forget what you did do.

cwill472

Post by cwill472 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:20 am

My aunt told me this this morning about my kids being independent to a certain point.  They are so tied to me it isn't funny.  This really slapped me in the face!!  I am very clingy to my kids and they as well to me.  I can let my son go more than I can my older daughter. WOW!!!!!!!
cwill472

tristakc

Post by tristakc » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:53 pm

my daughter is only 3 but i feel like i have such a close bond with her and i know i will be torn when it comes time for her to leave..actually just y sterday i joked with my husband that i going to move in with her to her college dorm ha ha. and my son is 6 months i love him with all my heart and know we will grow a close bond as well and i have very high hopes for him to become a man, like my husband is,  a hard working, provider, sweet and careing always puts his family first, kind of man. although i know it will also break my heart to let him go.. i will be extremely proud when he is out on his own.

dlmurrell

Post by dlmurrell » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 pm

im a taurus mother of five . four girls one boy and i cant wait till i can cut the apron strings

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:09 pm

I've a stellium of planets in taurus and kicked my kids out at 18, being a single parent with highly unruly male kids could not be tolerated.

these are so generalised sweeping statements, and really the whole charts needs to be taken into account. I hate this kind of 'one cap fits all' stereotyping as we are all individuals and your natal chart is AS unique as your fingerprints.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Taurus - April 21 - May 20”