Lost for words?

Meet people born under Taurus here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Duncan

Lost for words?

Post by Duncan » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi all you Bulls. I just noticed we have discussed fewer topics than any other Sun Sign on this site and we are second to bottom, after Libra, in terms of posts. Seems there may be a Venus issue there as well! Can anyone suggest why?  :smt017

Blessings!
let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:32 pm

LOL I personally think that we tend to focus more on others than ourselves... I know that I post alot and I always read the horoscope, and I tend to read any posts in here... but feel like I am happier when I am out there talking with people and focusing on making them happier, which in turn makes me happier... (I am a helper....) DO you know what I mean?? Not really sure if it is a taurus thing or just a me thing; But interesting post!!

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

astrologer50

Re: Lost for words?

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 am

Duncan wrote:Hi all you Bulls. I just noticed we have discussed fewer topics than any other Sun Sign on this site and we are second to bottom, after Libra, in terms of posts. Seems there may be a Venus issue there as well! Can anyone suggest why?  :smt017

Blessings!
There is far far more to astrology than 'just sun signs' plus taurus can be very placid laid back and even lazy at times. Overindulgent with sweet things, doesn't like exercise, highly sexed and very romantic touchy feely.

Return to “Taurus - April 21 - May 20”