In the future, if the leaders permit, you can see me broadcasting live I Ching like this!

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

In the future, if the leaders permit, you can see me broadcasting live I Ching like this!

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello all!

In I Ching (Wild Crane Style), it is easy to cast a hexagram immediately, the computer does that! I even cast 33 coins immediately by MS Excel! 2 power 33 equals more than 8 billion! The chance for all 33 coins to be of the same side is 1 per more than 4 billion! In theory, a core i3 computer can compute 500 000 hexagrams at the same time in order that after 3 days we might have a hexagram whose all 33 coins are of the same side! But MS Excel the software itself cannot do that, it get hung while the laptop doesn't! Don't know why! So I try casting only one hexagram the 33 coin method, and so far the rarest I can get is the case when 9 are of a different side from the other 24, 9+24=33.

Believe me, the easiest thing you can ask I Ching Wild Crane Style is "Will I be safe in the next ... (to the future)?" and "Willl be be safe if getting on ...
(some kind of traffic)?" and "Will I be safe if ... (doing something or going somewhere)?". I tell you a truly true truth, you'll need only 5 seconds for each hexagrams for those questions! If you ask, will Brazil win WC 2018, or will Indonesia will Sea games 2017's men's football Gold medal? It might take up to hours, depending on the heaxagrams you get. When you get a very complicated hexagram, do not mind press enter again.

I will here borrow some terms from the book Super I Ching by Alex Chiu. In that book he tells about the "nothingness star" or the "happiness star" (?). Why nothingness and happiness, sounds crazy? In that book such a star is abbreviated with the letter "K". When that letter appears on a line, it will depend on the question and the line. For instance, if we ask about money, and the money G star turns into a K star at the same line of the 2nd hexagram, in most cases it means "little or no money". BUT, if you ask about yourself, and you are the one who throws the coins, "will there be danger?", and the J line gets the K star, it will mean "no danger", and "no danger" can mean "happiness", and that is the philosophy!

- The K star on the self J line.
- The R star on the self J line but the R star retreats.
- The R star on the self J line but when looking at other lines, a K star or a K combo is found negating the effect of the R star on the Self J line.
- The R star on the self J line but the R star is very weak (severely struck by other stars on other lines, or struck by date and month, or it is empty).
- The R star on the self J line but it combines with elements of the same line or of the other lines to form rescuing combos.
- The R star on the self J line, even if it advances, but in case there is a advancing K star in other lines, and that K star is not dead.

You see the above guidelines? Remember just only a few things is not difficult at all. I need less than 30 seconds to examine a double hexagram of all things written above. If you see just one of the above, it means safety. If not, don't ever dare to do what you're gonna do!

So you just have to press enter 20 times for example, and I'm sure in case your are safe, all 20 will give results containing one or more than one of the above guidelines!

And let us talk to the bad Vietnamese guys who are continuing ridiculing I Ching. In case the leaders permit, let us do some Live-Broadcasting of I Ching and examine the above statements! OK?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: In the future, if the leaders permit, you can see me broadcasting live I Ching like this!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 am

In case the leaders permit, let us do some Live-Broadcasting of I Ching and examine the above statements! OK?
By "leaders" do you mean Mystic Board's administrators, which includes me?

Really such a major project would necessarily require Swetha's approval as the site owner, and I definitely cannot see her ever giving such permission .

Live broadcasting is outside of the capabilities of both the current forum software and my own technical knowledge, and even providing a live link to an Asian I Ching gaming site on MB has serious international legal implications that would need to be considered, even if it was technically possible to do this in the future.

And from your comments the reason for wanting a live broadcast is not only to show us how exciting this game would be to play online ourselves.

You seem to want to also use a live broadcast and Mystic Board itself as a way of getting revenge on, or for putting pressure upon those "evil Vietnamese guys" to be nicer to you.

In other words the reason which you are giving for wanting us to do this, is not the whole truth.

We will not allow MB to be used as a pawn in your game of wanting to get back at people who you see as evil or as holding you back from getting better scores. Or those who you clearly see as criminals.

I genuinely hope that you will continue to enjoy playing this game and have great success doing so, and that you will also keep us updated on your progress in this forum.

Please by all means continue to communicate to us your vast knowledge and love of your favorite form of divination on our forums, but at the same time forget the live feed idea and leave us completely out of your personal conflicts and disagreements with players of other nationalities, who you do not like for whatever reason.

Keep your postings focused exclusively upon the theory and practice of the game itself, and leave out the personal politics, and we will all get along much better.

Regards,

Brian :smt045

Sir Mullich Vn

Re: In the future, if the leaders permit, you can see me broadcasting live I Ching like this!

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello to all of you,

"Leaders" I mean the Communist leaders of Vietnam and some leaders of other countries.

Don't think of I Ching as a game. Don't expect everything to be 100%. Even in case your friend tell you that tomorrow he will give you 100 USD, are you 100 % sure of that?

Some people smear Alex Chiu for only having sold 30 books "Super I Ching". In Vietnam some people (not me of course) even take the Holy Bible and make it a means to clean their s***, so do not expect anything to be 100%. "Dang xa tri The phung Moc Quan" (the Gray Snake sits on the Self line and same line with a Wood R star), I can even tell you if any in your (plural) house has committed suicide. That is the power of I Ching.

I do not threaten death to anyone. But if any of them ridicule I Ching, and laugh at me, I must defend myself. If they hate I Ching and make wrong decisions, it is up to them. Why I tell you to read the book "Super I Ching", because it is written in English, and this site is in English. Read the chapter "Protect yourself from danger", Alex Chiu tells a real story when he himself got hit on the road and the distance between life and death was just 20 inches. He cast the coins, laughed, it was raining cats and dogs outside, how can the danger be a fire?, and the author of the so far only book on I Ching Wild Crane Style written in English nearly died!

Alex Chiu is a funny man, but his I Ching book is serious! His laws of the empty dates is completely different, and he told the readers that the date and the month can bind to a same element! He really got something new! But I don't like his system of empty dates. In his book you often read "this thing will happen on day w or on day wa", "that thing will happen on day t or on day h", why not more concrete? So by my method, after "w or wa" "t or h" press enter one more and know for sure. Alex Chiu follows Wild Crane method, only the elements in the first hexagram determines when it will move, and things will happen, Shou Weihua (Thieu Vy Hoa) follows another method, elements in the second hexagrams can surely determine! I will press enter to use which method.

Last year when I cast the real metal coins and took much time to form hexagrams, I guessed Thailand would got 2nd at AFF Suzuki Cup, but they got 1st! I told a friend of mine Arsenal 1st and Chelsea 2nd at Premier League but that happened in FA cup! I was so lazy to write down all necessary components a concrete hexagram should have had. Now I decide to be serious, taking my Excel program and press enter and everything will be written in a hexagram. Only in case the gods want to make me feel embarrassed by the crowd, then with the easy hexagrams I have made, Vietnam will not win Sea games 2017 men's football Gold medal! Indonesia will! I like the sexy football which Vietnam has! But I respect I Ching!

Now another coincidence, do you know the phrase "Flying Dutchman"? The first time in my life I went somewhere by plane, I traveled with a girl named "Nguyen Ha Lan", "Ha Lan" means the Netherlands!, that name (Ha Lan) is rare in Vietnam.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Leaders" I mean the Communist leaders of Vietnam and some leaders of other countries.
I thank you for clearing up this misunderstanding for me, but it would be Swetha as the site owner who decides whether you could place a link to such a live broadcast on Mystic Board.

Whether or not the communist or other world leaders permit such an internet event, I think that your chances of getting Swetha to agree to it are less than zero.

The potential legal and language issues and the requirement for the other site to agree to post a link to Mystic Board where it can be plainly seen (mutual exchange) leads me to believe that this would never happen.

However we have no problems with you continuing to share your vast knowledge of your favourite subject, as well as your obvious enjoyment of the challenges of competition, with our members.

Just no links to the Vietnamese, or any other similar foreign websites.

Understood?

Brian

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 am

I thought that I had made it clear to you that Mystic Board will not be in any way hosting or supporting your verbal campaign about the moral values of people coming from other countries, such as Vietnam, Indonesia or China.

Evidently I was wrong, when I predicted that this type of libelous material would no longer appear on our boards.

Please in future confine your posting exclusively to sharing your advanced knowledge of I Ching with our members, and completely leave out the social and political dialogue and criticism.

Otherwise I will be forced to remove this topic immediately, without any further warning being thought to be necessary.

THIS WILL BE YOUR FINAL WARNING.

You are not to use MB as your soapbox or platform, to spread your highly politicised, largely unsubstantiated message of bad feelings to whoever you choose, at Swetha's expense, and this site's reputation as being family friendly.

Your last posting in this thread has been kept on the boards, but it has been moved to where it belongs as being inappropriate content for a spiritual website such as this one.

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.p ... 92#p344772

Thanks,

Brian :smt009

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 pm

i post here some pictures of my sample i ching hexagrams. I am a little bit busy and qill comment later.
Attachments
pic 2.jpg
pic 1.jpg

Return to “I-Ching”