4 questions 4 hexs

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wwfjdraw

4 questions 4 hexs

Post by wwfjdraw » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:44 am

These questions were asked today at about 3:05 - 3:15PM. Just so you know what time frame that is, the time that I am putting this question on to the forum is about 5:42PM.

The first question is exactly as I asked it. And that question is:

Will Erica break up with michael?
The hexagram I got was from the site: superiching.com/ezboardcode.htm]http://superiching.com/ezboardcode
(We don't allow working links, Rhutobello)
Before generating each hex I entered in the western year as 2007 feb 8 and converted to chineese calander

And here is the hex.

Code: Select all

Year: h, Month: y, Day: yo-X, Empty: sh & h

Wonderful - 11    Humble - 15

K yo - - U        K yo - -      wht
      G h  - -          G h  - -      gry
      B c  - -          B c  - -      yel
      B cn  -  J        K s   -       red
 P e  R y   O           P w  - -      grn
      G t   O           B cn - -      blk

6 Match           

The second question is exactly as follows.
Will Erica come back to me?

Big Profit - 14   Quarrel - 38

R e   -  U        R e   -       wht
      P wa - -          P wa - -      gry
      B yo  -           B yo  -       yel
      P cn  O  J        P c  - -      red
      G y   -           G m   -       grn
      K t   -           R e   -       blk

Stable            

Third question is as follows.
When will Erica break up with michael?

Lawsuit - 6       Stop - 12

K sh  -           K sh  -       wht
      G s   -           G s   -       gry
      B w   -  J        B w   -       yel
 R h  B w  - -          P m  - -      red
      K cn  O           B e  - -      grn
      P y  - - U        K wa - -      blk

Unstable          6 Match

Last question. 4rth question is as follows.

When will Erica come back to me?

Revolution - 49   Rich - 55

R wa - -          R sh - -      wht
      P yo  O           P s  - -      gry
      B h   -  J        G w   -       yel
 G w  B h   -           B h   -       red
      R c  - -          R c  - -      grn
      K m   -  U        K m   -       blk

If the readers have any questions pls do not hesitate to ask, I am here to help you help me. And thank you all.

And if it helps my DOB is 04/30/1984. And hers is 04/06/1981. She is 25. I am 22.

She is still legally married to michael, but was my fiance. She tried leaving him and started dating me while she was in the process of divorcing him. And now that he's clean she thinks she owes him another chance at their marrage. I also want to know if gods telling me that to get her back, I should back off, and not contact her and wait for her to contact me, or if I should contact her every other day and keep a relationship with her.

jamesroy1465

Let her go!

Post by jamesroy1465 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:03 am

If you really care about her then back off. Allow her the opportunity to explore her feelings. Keep an open mind and heart so that if she is able to work it out with her husband you wont be disappointed and can handle the situation in a mature way. On the other hand, if it does not work out you be there for her to lean on your shoulder. At this point the most mature thing to do is give her space!

stan-wells

Re: Let her go!

Post by stan-wells » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:27 pm

I would agree with the post below.  Odds of him staying clean are limited by his own actions - since the actions were what caused the previous problems and started the divorce - I would say wait and see.
jamesroy1465 wrote:If you really care about her then back off. Allow her the opportunity to explore her feelings. Keep an open mind and heart so that if she is able to work it out with her husband you wont be disappointed and can handle the situation in a mature way. On the other hand, if it does not work out you be there for her to lean on your shoulder. At this point the most mature thing to do is give her space!

lharri25

spiders web

Post by lharri25 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:39 pm

If there was an addictiction envolved in her current relationship with her husband, then she is just as sick as he was.  addiction is a family disease.  she has become an "enabler".  Her behavior will reflect that until she breaks the habit of enabling.  If she does leave him and continues a relationship with you, then all she's done is taken on a less taxing person to enable.  but the outcome will be the same for you as it was for him.  she will eventually leave you too.  she won't be happy in a relationship, until shes happy alone.
Lesley

stan-wells

4 questions

Post by stan-wells » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:27 pm

I would agree somewhat with lharri25.  in most relationships where addiction is present there is enabling as there are in most other relationships to a certain degree although in addictive relationships the problem is made more destructive.  with an absence of clear understanding of the person's addiction and the length of time clean I would be hardpressed to recommend that the relationship resume.  To restart the relationship early in recovery would NORMALLY indicate more "family addiction" than anything else.  i would probably suggest looking at your own basis of "caring" in this relationship to determine your probability for the same "family addiction" in a reverse role.

Metatron

Post by Metatron » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:15 am

Excuse me if I take this in a totally different direction, in my opinion your process of consultation is rather nebulas .

Too many questions about matters that have little relevance.

The I Ching ain't no candy machine. You can't just stroll up to it and pick something. "Crap in crap out." Your answer will be only as good as your question.

And when you get your question right the answer will knock you on your ass with a lightening bolt. It can be down right scary.

Take your time, think hard on the matter and ask the I Ching to tell you something relevant to you and NOT what the future holds for others.

stan-wells

I-Ching

Post by stan-wells » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:53 am

Of course, you are correct, Metatron.  

The I-Ching is only as good as the questions asked.  I have found that the I-Ching doesn't do well with timelines, either.  So asking when or even where doesn't really get you anywhere.  My problem with the I-Ching is it doesn't do well with yes and no answers either and (for the most part) that is all I really want to know.  I have the time and patience to wait if I know something is going to happen.  It's the "not knowing" that drives me nuts.

Metatron

Post by Metatron » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:39 pm

When and where questions are superfluous! They are not going to help you with the situation. Better questions are how and why.

"How can I best deal with this situation?"

"Why do I keep getting myself is this kind of spot?"

Answers to these questions will help you get out the jam you are in.

"When will this happen" or "Where will it happen" only serve to feed your selfish ego in ideas of control. If I know when something is going to happen then I will handle it the same old way I always do.

If you want yes/no answers flip a coin.

What exerts the slide from Yin to Yang and back again is ones pointless chase. I get what I want then I realize this isn't what I want, mechanical flip-flop. No thinking pure reactions. The I Ching helps you to break from the seesaw.

:smt017 So are you looking for help or just want your way?

stan-wells

I-Ching

Post by stan-wells » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:54 pm

I see you took me seriously.  I was being facitious, however. - you are quite correct in your analogy.  Divination through the I-Ching is not for when or where, but the why and how and occasionally the what.  There are other methods for the others - assuming we want one.  Thank you for your post.

And the tag line of yours - well, most of the time I don't really want help, I just want my way - which is why i check to see if my way is valid or ego driven. And reality is that most of my desires are ego based - and for the most part my ego based desires are fear based - fear of not getting what I want or fear of having that which I do have taken away.

Sometimes the wanting is more enjoyable than the having - it is not logical, but it is often true - Spock.

rozrokz

Re: I-Ching

Post by rozrokz » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:09 am

stan-wells wrote:I see you took me seriously.  I was being facitious, however. - you are quite correct in your analogy.  Divination through the I-Ching is not for when or where, but the why and how and occasionally the what.  There are other methods for the others - assuming we want one.  Thank you for your post.

And the tag line of yours - well, most of the time I don't really want help, I just want my way - which is why i check to see if my way is valid or ego driven. And reality is that most of my desires are ego based - and for the most part my ego based desires are fear based - fear of not getting what I want or fear of having that which I do have taken away.

Sometimes the wanting is more enjoyable than the having - it is not logical, but it is often true - Spock.
Spot on. :smt023

Return to “I-Ching”