I-Ching

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Hi Meg,
thank you for clearing my doubts.i guess there is no harm in giving the exams and it will be a plus for me in the jOb world.

lights of love,
dhav

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:47 am

Hi Mystic Meg :),

may I ask for your help? I'd like to ask you for some orientation in what concerns my professional life...should I continue to try to get a job? should I take another degree at college? If yes what? sorry I'm so confused about this....I don't know what to do...

Thanks dear.
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:47 pm

_Patt_ wrote:Hi Mystic Meg :),

may I ask for your help? I'd like to ask you for some orientation in what concerns my professional life...should I continue to try to get a job? should I take another degree at college? If yes what? sorry I'm so confused about this....I don't know what to do...

Thanks dear.

Hello

Should you continue to try to get a job - That is always for you to decide of course, what do you feel deep inside, what does your heart tell you? You have probably decided by now but I asked the I-Ching for some guidance on energy for you and  Huan came up.
Dispersion, the card that throws caution to the wind and spreads our energy and time to the four corners of the Earth. Sometimes we just get torn apart and don't have enough time or energy to do one thing properly, instead we have several things that excite us and that we are interested in and this makes it extremely hard to focus. But focus you must. Look bakc to your roots and where you came from and then decide from ther. Use the energy of dispersion to keep you together and focused on the main thing you want to do.

Good Luck

Meg

tnb23

Post by tnb23 » Tue May 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Hello Meg,

I used to have a set of  I-Ching coins and a book to help me decipher the hexagrams, but unfortunately they have disappeared. Can you ask the oracle what forces are in favor/against of me and my girlfriend (or I guess ex-girlfriend)  getting back together and continuing our relationship? Do you need any particular information from me? Thank for your help.

-Taurean

Return to “I-Ching”