I-Ching

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kd

ask

Post by kd » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 pm

hiya i jus wanted to no wat type of quetions u ask the i ching n wat questions wuold u like to be askedxx

Rajaganesh

Post by Rajaganesh » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:23 pm

will i marry the women i love?

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:15 pm

I've got a couple of questions but the foremost is, will I move house?
When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change.

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:49 pm

Vlinder wrote:I've got a couple of questions but the foremost is, will I move house?
Hello,

Its hard to answer a yes of no question but this is what I got :)

K'un - The receptive, Always following others could lead you astray from your path.

T'ai - Peace, Accept change and all things move forward.

Po - Falling Apart, Difficult times are over and new things are ready to begin :)

Meg

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:05 pm

Thanks Meg - good advice in any case.
Always following others could lead you astray from your path.
I've been told this before and only tonight at a birthday party well-meaning people where telling me what I should do and I felt some resistance in myself.
Thanks again!
Vlinder
xx
When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change.

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:05 pm

You are very welcome, thanks for letting me practise on you :)

Meg

Foncho1972

Hello Meg

Post by Foncho1972 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:57 pm

Try this:

I would like to know what is my future in my actual job, or if there is a new better opportunity in the horizon.
PEACE TO ALL

crissyj

Are you still taking requests?

Post by crissyj » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:52 am

Hi Meg,

I'm currently in a relationship with a man who is going thru some very heavy changes in his life that have caused him to step back from our relationship and I would like to know how long his crisis are going to last and where we're going to stand when they are over.  Right now we are good friends after being very close and intimate.  There are no other women in his life and he doen't want any other women.

Thank You
Crissy

Mystic Meg

Re: Hello Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:06 pm

Foncho1972 wrote:Try this:

I would like to know what is my future in my actual job, or if there is a new better opportunity in the horizon.
Hello,

I feel that there is a better opportunity for you and that you will most probably have already taken it :)

Your coin was Hsiao Kuo - Preponderance :) You will find the details you need and then work on them to make your golas happen :)

Meg

Mystic Meg

Re: Are you still taking requests?

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:10 pm

crissyj wrote:Hi Meg,

I'm currently in a relationship with a man who is going thru some very heavy changes in his life that have caused him to step back from our relationship and I would like to know how long his crisis are going to last and where we're going to stand when they are over.  Right now we are good friends after being very close and intimate.  There are no other women in his life and he doen't want any other women.

Thank You
Crissy
Hello Crissy, I am afraid I cannot give a reading on your man, but I do feel that he will take his time and may change his way of thinking about you, so give him space and let him come back to you, don't nag or pester or chase him. Your coin was 'I' the sign of increase, things will sort themselves out and you will succeed and be happy :)

Meg

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:43 pm

What limitations are holding me back from further developing myself into the state of conciousness i seek to attain?

Indeed i find much use in the i-ching and also ike what i see of megs interpretations. Much better then the Program that i currently use.
Although i must also comment on the high quality of MB's software, i have yet to be disapointed.

Dode

Post by Dode » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:03 pm

Hi Meg, if you are still looking for questions, heres one,

i just started having visions when i awake in the morning, easily, i assumed that i was meditating, since i am a novice and there is so much to read, which direction should i go?  (FYI, my grandmother did tarot readings very good at it, but gave it up.)

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:57 pm

Andypants wrote:What limitations are holding me back from further developing myself into the state of conciousness i seek to attain?

Indeed i find much use in the i-ching and also ike what i see of megs interpretations. Much better then the Program that i currently use.
Although i must also comment on the high quality of MB's software, i have yet to be disapointed.
Hello Andy,

Thanks for the kind comment :)

First I must say that I see no limitations, nothing is holding you back but yourself. Now I know you won't like me saying that because you want an instant fix, or a reason, something that you can work on and fix so that you can attain what you seek. Do you meditate? You should.
Your I-Ching is Lu, The Wanderer. And maybe this helps to explain your situation? You wander and flit and change and get panicked that you are not making progress and so you change direction and do not spend enough time on one thing, you are trying to learn too much too soon and too quickly. Calm and patience need to be learnt and then respect. Respect for yourself, for your goals and dreams and then also for the knowledge that will be bestowed on you. Do not lose your way, keep your focus and intent clear and slow your pace. That way things will happen, doors will open and you will be ready to walk through to a new enlightened world :)

Meg

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Dode wrote:Hi Meg, if you are still looking for questions, heres one,

i just started having visions when i awake in the morning, easily, i assumed that i was meditating, since i am a novice and there is so much to read, which direction should i go?  (FYI, my grandmother did tarot readings very good at it, but gave it up.)
Hi Dode,

Tarot is a very good place to start, it can open the door to your intuition and improve your psychic awareness and spiritual development. There is a free course here at Mystic Board that is very good so why not try that?

Meditation is good, but try visualisations for a while to help develop your inner voice.

Your I-ching is Tun - Retreat. This shows up when we need to go deeper inside ourselves and make peace and feel happy with who we are. You have many messages trying to get through to you and you need to still your mind and listen. Are you happy with one part of your life more than another? Perhaps take those visions in the morning and explore them more. The first step may be there for you to see clearly. See what your mind conjures up, what tales and visions, what areas of life.

What are you drawn to? Go within and ask yourself.  A simple way of finding out is to think which parts of this forum do you go to first? Which topics? There may lie your answer :)

Meg

Nicole

~*~Meg~*!

Post by Nicole » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:51 pm

I just wanted to say hello to you..
Sorry if I was rude and didn't say hi before now...
:smt006

Return to “I-Ching”