I-Ching

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lluvia

Post by lluvia » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 pm

:smt006 hi mystec meg, my question is will this year be the year,i could buy my house? :smt007 LLUVIA

Nicole

You can ask this~??

Post by Nicole » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:06 pm

What my little friend said before me..lol

ImageWe can ask if you see us buying a home~?
Ñícolé

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Thanks meg, very insightful for me =)
Sometimes i cant help but think I myself am the greatest limitation of all!

MarcoAZS

Re: You can ask this~??

Post by MarcoAZS » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:20 am

Nicole wrote:What my little friend said before me..lol

you can ask anything for the I-ching, but this doesn't mean the I-ching will answer it fully lol :) , I-ching tells in your life how are u acting beyond a situation and if the situation or cosmical thing will move against or in favour of you, but it all depends on you :), I-ching is good to put yourself on the situation to see "what inside of you are you really expecting/thinking and so than acting" . My class will come back in some days don't miss it!  :smt018

Lights and Quian!
MarcoAZS

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:10 pm

lluvia wrote::smt006 hi mystec meg, my question is will this year be the year,i could buy my house? :smt007 LLUVIA
Hello Lluvia,

oooh a yes/no question, not good for I-ching but lets see what we get :)

I think that the simple answer must be that yes, this could be the year, but that is being tricky. The coins say that Sheng - Ascending, is the  hexagram for your question. Sheng gives us a wonderful energy, an uplifting, exhilarating ride towards our goals. You must be very determined and dedicated to use this power properly and to manifest your dreams, but the energy is there ready for you. Stay calm and be conscientious, check and recheck and although this may slow your progress it will also bring the results you wish for :)

Meg

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Hello Nicole,

Lets see what the coins tell us shall we :)

Shih - The Army, Shih energy needs to be looked for and unearthed, it may be hidden, it may be behind a rock or beneath a tree, finding it is not always easy but it is there waiting to be found. This energy wants to feel deserved, do you really want it, do you really need it? It is a moving energy that can disappear and reappear when most needed. Draw on your own skills and strength, gather your thoughts so that you are of one mind and not hovering between indecisions and stagnation. Do you really want this? Are you sure, because you already have the tools and the means and the energy is there but it will need some effort to bring it to the surface and into the real world above ground. Shih makes me wonder if you are really serious that you want this to happen? Is there a doubt in your mind that maybe making you hesitate when opportunities come about?

Meg

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Andypants wrote:Thanks meg, very insightful for me =)
Sometimes i cant help but think I myself am the greatest limitation of all!

Andy :)  Go for it and fly :)

Meg

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Mystic Meg wrote:

Hello Nicole,

Lets see what the coins tell us shall we :)

Shih - The Army, Shih energy needs to be looked for and unearthed, it may be hidden, it may be behind a rock or beneath a tree, finding it is not always easy but it is there waiting to be found. This energy wants to feel deserved, do you really want it, do you really need it? It is a moving energy that can disappear and reappear when most needed. Draw on your own skills and strength, gather your thoughts so that you are of one mind and not hovering between indecisions and stagnation. Do you really want this? Are you sure, because you already have the tools and the means and the energy is there but it will need some effort to bring it to the surface and into the real world above ground. Shih makes me wonder if you are really serious that you want this to happen? Is there a doubt in your mind that maybe making you hesitate when opportunities come about?

Meg
Wow~!!
I'm sorry Hi Meg..
:smt006

You know I feel it..
I just can't seem to nab it like I want to..
I'm 5'2 and jumping like HAY come here you energy.. Ha-Ha~!!

I know I can make things happen if I want it bad enough...
Like today, I went to my doc's and my nurse said Hay Nick do you want another dog~??
I said who Devil~???
That was his name when I met this sweet puppy 3 months ago,
it was left in a big corn field and someone gave it to her and she named it that....

Now a new lady has it and it's new name is Shadow..
I had a cat for 13 years named shadow also..
I had to lay her down killed me inside,
and I got another one she will be 15 soon...

But any-hoot..
I've been thinking about this puppy for 3 months now,
I said yes I want him my husband and son also want him...
She's going to call me later...
He's a pitbull Lab.. Cute~!!

lluvia

thank you

Post by lluvia » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 pm

:smt020 hi meg thank you ,sorry 4 the yes or no question,can you make it a general reading then.thank u :smt007 lluvia

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:30 pm

if i could ask this question then i would like to know if i will be able to give the exam for oracle certification and get passing marks in it?i am not sure if i should give that exam.

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Nicole, Good Luck, let us know how you get on :)

Meg

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:12 pm

dhav wrote:if i could ask this question then i would like to know if i will be able to give the exam for oracle certification and get passing marks in it?i am not sure if i should give that exam.
Hello dhav,

My advice would always be to take all the exams you can, education is good :) But I think your questions are far deeper than that?

Your Hexagram is K'un - The Receptive. A lovely hexagram for any student, the energy of K'un allows us to be like a sponge and soak up knowledge and new learning experiences from those that share with us. A powerful energy that can be misused so always be careful who you listen to . Make sure that you are happy with what they are saying. Is it the truth, is it right, does it sit well with your conscience? Knowledge can be good or bad and wrong or right but only a wise student will take what they believe and disregard the rest without hurting their own integrity.  So with your questions the energy of K'un is saying, think, is this a good exam, a good teacher? Will I be able to give benefit to others for this learning or is it useless and a waste of my time and energy? Then decide :)

Good luck

Meg

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:13 pm

Lluvia, I thought I gave you a general reading in reply already?

Meg

Nicole

Waves to Mystic Meg~!!

Post by Nicole » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:56 pm

Mystic Meg wrote:Nicole, Good Luck, let us know how you get on :)

Meg
Hello Mystic Meg,
We didn't keep the Poochie..
Didn't work out the very first night...
The lady would not call us back when we needed her..
She didn't care what happened to him..
+ We have a little poochie and a kitty that's 15 now...
What we've been doing is getting rid of clutter and things we don't need or use...

Maybe someone can use them as gifts for next year....
I take really great care of anything I own...
I'm on the internet for ppl to take things for free if they need it or anyone they know who can use it in our area...
+ It helps out for recycling..
I also like a good trade.. He-He~!!

Just letting things go I'm less tensed so is my husband...
I'm letting go things my mother had and keeping less...
Last night was the first time in months I had nice dreams about my family and my brothers smiled and laughed with me...
That's cleaning old and clutter from the room and closet..LoL

And a big thanks to my friend on here for things for me to do...
:smt008

lluvia

yes

Post by lluvia » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:51 am

:smt003 yes meg you did,n thank you,be blessed :smt020 lluvia

Return to “I-Ching”