I-Ching and the Aztec calendar

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

usmmjenny

I-Ching and the Aztec calendar

Post by usmmjenny » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:40 am

I recently saw a special on discovery about how the I-ching and the Aztec Calendar both predict the end of the known world as the winter solstice of 2012, I am looking for any information to support that, and would love to hear what others have to say about it.

Metatron

Post by Metatron » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:53 am

Thats from Terrance McKenna he made that up with his Timewave Zero calculations. I heard not "end" but 'recent".

Metatron

Post by Metatron » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:54 am

Oh and it's the Mayan calendar not the Aztec

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Metatron wrote:Oh and it's the Mayan calendar not the Aztec

Sorry, I would have to correct you on that situation, but I prefer to explain you why. In the pre-colombian civilizations, mythology is added.. how? simple, aztecs had their own gods, and mayans had their own too, but aztecs owned mayans, so to not disappear with the mayan culture, they added it to their own, their gods and stuff all joined the aztec mythology, so both are right  :) .

Ps: Always good to remember that mayans, aztecs, all belive on "world reincarnation" they belive that the world we live right now, had 3 other lifes, and the last life of this world was destroyied by nature, just think its cool to add this  :)

Lights and BraSil!
MarcoAZS

Return to “I-Ching”