Why chinese astrology is rudimentary?

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pansel

Why chinese astrology is rudimentary?

Post by pansel » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:54 pm

In many respects chinese has eqivalent system to vedic.say,Feng sui in place of vaastu?But chinese astrology is in a rudimentary stage and nothing could be infer from it?why?

GtheBuck

Re: Why chinese astrology is rudimentary?

Post by GtheBuck » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm

pansel wrote:In many respects chinese has eqivalent system to vedic.say,Feng sui in place of vaastu?But chinese astrology is in a rudimentary stage and nothing could be infer from it?why?
Possibly due to human evolution and the period in which the I-Ching was created and used is so ancient.

Consider...
Mad is a word they use to describe those who do not conform to their narrow minded standards of "normality".

chiahsieh

Post by chiahsieh » Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 am

I'll tell you why because we don't use the astrology system that American known of to predict fortune. There is very ancient Chinese astrology called 七政四餘 that only the one who serves on the emporer's court can learned, and that is long lost. I'll say very few people remained still really know the secret to it. It evolves in the Sung dynasty becoming 紫微斗數 and that is the astrology system we use now. So the system that you guys know regarding Chinese astrology is completely false
I am an i ching master looking for an intelligent student in San Diego area with good integrity to pass on my teaching.
( California area is fine also, but you must travel to San Diego)

alen9788

Post by alen9788 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 pm

I Ching is the oldest divination book in the world.No other divination is better than it.What foreigners know about I Ching is just a theory book.e.g. Foreigners think Chinese zodiac is Chinese astrology.Zodiac(include Chinese and western) is just for fun in China.There are many divination methods from I Ching which offers the accurate prediction and future change.
Accurate prediction by top Chinese astrology and Change future by Feng Shui from I Ching.

Return to “I-Ching”