How to get your answer of your question with I-Ching thru Divination !

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yoyocue

How to get your answer of your question with I-Ching thru Divination !

Post by yoyocue » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:54 pm

There are two old divinations.
One is complicated because you need to find out bamboo and know how to calculate it.
I introduce an easy divination to get the gwa/gua.

Step1:
You need to understand the following symbols.
less yang 少陽───, less yin 少陰─ ─, great yang 老陽─── ○, great yin 老陰─ ─ ╳
Step2:
Before divination, you better take a shower. This will keep you calm down and clear your mind to focus on your question.

Step3:
Prepare 3 coins, one paper and one pen. You decide which side is positive and which side is negative. We usually think the head is positive side.

Step4
If you were not thinking your question on Step2, you can think your question on this step.
Make your question simple like "Will she like me?" or "Does he have another girl-friend?"

Step5:
Put 3 coins on your both hands together. You close your hands and 3 coins inside of your hands.
You starts to say "I am XXX. I live in where. What is today? What is my question? Please give me the answer."
example:
"I am yoyyocue. I live in CA. Today is Jan. 12th 2008. I want to know does she have another boy-friend?/Can I sign this contract with John? Please give me the answer.

Step6:
After you think or say on step5, let your hands open and drop 3 coins on the desk/ground.
2 positive 1 negative: less yang ───
2 negative 1 positive: less yin ─ ─
3 negative: great yang ─── ○
3 positive: great yin ─ ─ ╳
Draw the symbol on your paper.

Step7:
Repeat Step5 and Step6 six times.
Draw the symbols from bottom to top.
example:
─ ─     6th time
─ ─     5th time
───    4th time
─ ─ ╳  3rd time
─── ○ 2nd time
───    1st time

Before you repeat Step 5 at 6th time, please do not forget to say/think "thank you for giving you the answer." after you say/think the statement on step 5.

After you draw six times, you need to write your divination time. (Jan. 12th 9:15 AM, 2008)

Step8:
Now you have the gwa/gua.
If we have either " ╳ " or "  ○ " symbol or we have both symbols on our gua/gwa, we need to draw another gwa/gua.
If it is Yin, you need to change it to yang.
From the example on Step7, we got another gwa/gua.
─ ─
─ ─
───
───
─ ─
───

Open your I-Ching book and read what meanings on these two gwa/gua are.

There are three important things:
1. Do not make the joke when you ask your question or you are on divination. (Do not  think to test it in your mind.)
2. Believe the answer. Even it is wrose answer.
3. Do not re-ask the same question in 3 months.

The answer you got is effect in 3 months.

I hope you enjoy I-Ching divination.  :smt003

Nicole

~*~yoyocue~*~

Post by Nicole » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:20 pm

Thanks yoyocue, :)

May I ask how you know all of this~? :smt017

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:40 pm

I learned it from my master.
This is one of old traditional divinations.

There are many ways to get a gwa/quo.
I took another example.
When you walk/drive on the street, you see how man/women, pass thru traffic lights, etc.
You can calculate it by how many men/ women I see on the street or how many traffic lights I pass through.

I-Ching is a live book. You can get a quo/gwa by many different ways. You just define what is Yin what's Yang.
You can define woman is Yang and man is Yin or woman is Yin and man is Yang.

Enjoy it.

sarjon

English Version Of I-CHING

Post by sarjon » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:32 pm

Hello,
I'm new in studing feng shui.
Please can you help me to an english copy of I-CHING, that because I'm Syrian.

Best regardes

kanwa

Its Complicated

Post by kanwa » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:08 am

what you just desacribed is  quite complicated. break it down please

GtheBuck

Re: English Version Of I-CHING

Post by GtheBuck » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 pm

sarjon wrote:Hello,
I'm new in studing feng shui.
Please can you help me to an english copy of I-CHING, that because I'm Syrian.

Best regardes
Doesn't look like anyone answered your request yet, so try to find "The I Ching Plain and Simple: A Guide to Working with the Oracle of Change" by Stephen L. Karcher.

Amazon have it in stock just now.

:D
Mad is a word they use to describe those who do not conform to their narrow minded standards of "normality".

chiahsieh

Post by chiahsieh » Sun May 17, 2009 12:38 am

Well... it's a great posting that you are welling to share. There are numerous way using i-ching to predict future, but the very fundemental thing that the author forgot to mention is you have to know what today's date and you have to make adjustion converting from your country's time to China's time. Or elese your entire prediction is wrong. One has to know the current month and current day's element symbol to make accurate prediction.
I am an i ching master looking for an intelligent student in San Diego area with good integrity to pass on my teaching.
( California area is fine also, but you must travel to San Diego)

Kaperuzita

Post by Kaperuzita » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi Chiahsieh. What do you mean with time adjustments? Could you explain this a bit further? I use sticks and sometimes coins for the I-Ching but I had no idea about this :(

chiahsieh

Regarding 3 method of yi-ching reading

Post by chiahsieh » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

There are 3 method of interpreting i-ching. The fundamental way is reading strictly according to the hex's meaning, which I'll be honest it can only be accurate to certain extent. The other way is plum flower method and najia. Both ways require time adjustment. Each year/month/day/time has chi, and they are equal one of the 5 elements, and each line in each hex also has their element. This brings more probability combination which leads to greater accuracy in terms of outcome
I am an i ching master looking for an intelligent student in San Diego area with good integrity to pass on my teaching.

Kaperuzita

Post by Kaperuzita » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:04 pm

WOW!

I had no idea. I had seen adjustments of course, regarding seasons but never to such detail. The aknowledged best trnslation of the I-Ching available here doesn't even mention that. Dou you know where I could get more information about this? I-Ching has been very accurate to me, but taking this into consideration, it can become a lot better! Thanks for giving the time to answer :)

Jey

Post by Jey » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 am

I had once a a reading of Iching. It was last May 22. Are you saying that this takes 3 months or does it have a corresponding days or month in each iching result. Like for my reading last May 22., I got Mountain as a result where I asked about future career or satisfying job.  Therefore, I have to wait till Aug 22?

Anybody for clarification

Jey
When you have Knowledge you use to torch to show the way.When you are Enlightened you become a torch

chiahsieh

Post by chiahsieh » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 am

Well first, you need to specify if you are trying to ask when you will be finding a future career/satisfying job or you mean by what sort of industry you are going into. To predict it, you have to adjust your date/time according to chinese lunar calender. So location and time you did the prediction is pretty important. I'm not sure where you get the idea of 3 months from since I didn't see anyone mention that. Also if you have any moving lines or not? Regardless based on the time you post the message, assuming that you have no moving lines. Regardless you are currently having a stagnant situation. Seems that you currently meets a lot of resistance. Opportunity doesn't comes easily to you. The job you were seeking back in the time you made the coin toss may not be the right environment/ right people. They don't view you favorably. The salary may not meet what you intended. Fall will be slighly unfavorable if you still haven't find a job by then since you tend to be unsatisfied with the work conditions/colleague/pay. It will make you have a more difficult time to make an impression to your employer. if you made the coin toss prior to 7pm on may 22nd. Then you will find better luck until winter/spring time. The job is exactly what you are looking for and probably higher than you expected. If you made the coin toss after 7pm on may 22nd. Then don't think too much, actively seeking is very important. You should have good opportunity come to you prior to mid mid September.  

Again, my prediction will not be very accurate in this case since I'm missing a lot of information from you. Hope this help

alen9788

Post by alen9788 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 pm

yeah,it is an easy divination way from I Ching.But just predict one thing at one time.
Accurate prediction by top Chinese astrology and Change future by Feng Shui from I Ching.

Return to “I-Ching”