can I Ching tell me of my future loss, for i have lost my good health and good job.

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spring88

can I Ching tell me of my future loss, for i have lost my good health and good job.

Post by spring88 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:00 am

Get Different Types Of Chinese Astrology Readings Now!
Chinese Astrology, Love, Compatibility, Chinese Zodiac and much more...

Can I Ching tell me of my loss?
I have loss a great deal of good health and a good job.

dabarne

Hi Spring 88

Post by dabarne » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Hello Spring88,

I Ching could possibly tell you about your loss.  If you want you can tell me about it.  I will be glad to listen.  I recently had a loss myself but when I looked at the entire piciture I realized it was really a gain.  My husband of almost 12 years, who is the love of my world divorced me.  I accepted that he did not really love me like I love him but in retrospect he did me a tremendous favor.   During my marriage, I acquired high blood pressure, where I was on medication.  Now that I am away from my husband's lifestyle and look forward to a new journey, my blood pressure is fine.  

Out of every situation there is a bright side if we look at all the angles.  You try it.  Maybe you can be thankful for something in your situation even if it is the smallest thing.  I will pray for you and I hope you seek what you find.  

P.S.  The Universe my bless you with a better job.  Keep your eyes open!!
Do Love and Be Loved.

spring88

i just want

Post by spring88 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 pm

I just want good health and a better job location.  Loss does bring gains.
thanks.

alen9788

Post by alen9788 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Feng Shui and Fashu from I Ching are able to Change your future.
Accurate prediction by top Chinese astrology and Change future by Feng Shui from I Ching.

DakotaCensus

Post by DakotaCensus » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am

The I Ching is notorious for giving people what they need and not what they want. It humbles the proud, disturbs the comfortable, but can also comfort the wounded. Asking it an honest question will give you an answer that will point your life towards the path (道), this is not a place where many people would be comfortable going, but only you can answer that for yourself.
Inspiration for the human mind. http://sapientparadox.wordpress.com/

Return to “I-Ching”