predicting the future with i ching

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

predicting the future with i ching

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:52 am

Hello,

I am from Vietnam and very much interested in I ching. I often cast the coins everyday and find out that the oracles are amazingly accurate. For example some days ago I casted the coins for 3 times continuously and all the three results showed that I would go to the toilet at the next hour of the monkey (chinese traditional time system - from 3 to 5 PM) and things were really so. I turned so excited.

If you have any questions give them to me, I will try my best. They are free as I am still practicing this art. However I do not guarantee my ability of interpreting the oracles are always accurate.

Please ask question of type "When will something happen"

I am not joking. I ching is very powerful.

Nice guy from Vietnam

GtheBuck

Re: predicting the future with i ching

Post by GtheBuck » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Sir Mullich Vn wrote:Hello,

I am from Vietnam and very much interested in I ching. I often cast the coins everyday and find out that the oracles are amazingly accurate. For example some days ago I casted the coins for 3 times continuously and all the three results showed that I would go to the toilet at the next hour of the monkey (chinese traditional time system - from 3 to 5 PM) and things were really so. I turned so excited.

If you have any questions give them to me, I will try my best. They are free as I am still practicing this art. However I do not guarantee my ability of interpreting the oracles are always accurate.

Please ask question of type "When will something happen"

I am not joking. I ching is very powerful.

Nice guy from Vietnam
Do you find that when you ask the same question repeatedly, the answer can be cheeky and suggest that you should not ask what has already been answered?

I have found this to be true, but as I was prepared for the oracle to do this, it only confirmed my faith in the power of the I-Ching.
Mad is a word they use to describe those who do not conform to their narrow minded standards of "normality".

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 am

GtheBuck, where are you from? In fact I can cast the coins to find out from which direction are you from? You are right that if we understand the oracle already then we shouldn't cast the coins again repeatedly in a short period of time.

However for anyone who wants to know the great power of the I ching then he may at sometimes cast repeatedly even for the things he doesn't really care. He will be very much impressed.

alen9788

Post by alen9788 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Coin divination is the basic method from I Ching book.There are more magic methods foreigners don't know.So many miracles are created by I Ching in China.
Accurate prediction by top Chinese astrology and Change future by Feng Shui from I Ching.

Return to “I-Ching”