I ching master looking for students

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chiahsieh

I ching master looking for students

Post by chiahsieh » Sun May 17, 2009 1:22 am

I'm an i-ching master from San Diego, CA, and I'm looking for students to pass on my teaching. I welcome all races and all background, preferrably someone who has a good grasp of Chinese language, however, it is not a must. The student must find means to travel to San Diego area to take the lesson. The student must understand it takes time and years to really grasp the skill. I take two categories of student: one who has an interest, and one who will be acquire all what I have known throughout the years.

For the ones who are interested in learning for fun, I don't have much requirement for you, and I won't charge high for classes.

For the ones who are serious of learning all of the secret to i-ching, you must fit the following profile:
someone who is honest and has a good integrity, who are truely serious about learning I-Ching as form of divination and not just as a philosphy study. The student also must be pretty brilliant with good logic, and has natural intuition to i-ching. The student must also pay his or her tuition.The final rule is the student must promise not use his or her learning to do harm to anyone else or to the society, and not use i-ching as tool of gold digging. I will also need to use i-ching to ask if I can truely accept the person to be my student, so even if you fit the above profiles, I may not accept you as a student if I do not receive an okay on this.

also please note:
I charge a high price, but please do understand that this is a skill from the ancient time that masters generally don't pass down to others. Also, please understand that you may use this skill to make significant gain from business decisions, moving up the corporate ladder, stock investment, etc., I believe the price that I will be charging you is very reasonable.

Return to “I-Ching”