Free Predictions with I ching!

I-Ching or the "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese divination manual and book of wisdom. Know more about it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

Free Predictions with I ching!

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 am

Feel free to ask questions of type "when will something happen"? and questions of type "should i do this" or "when should i do this"?

But do not ask rude questions, for example, don't ask "when will the person i hate die?".

Also, no questions regarding stock, gamble and lottery. Because with questions relating those issues, any misinterpretations will result in severe loss of money.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:35 am

We are always glad for people who want to help out for FREE, which is the idea behind this site.

All such help must be on this site, in public, and not by email or transferring to other sites.

If such services is of interest, then contact site owner for adds.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 am

OK, someone who wants to ask any question for himself or his relatives or his friends or anyone will post the question publicly. However where is the private message button? Sorry if this is to be posted on another folder.

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi Sir Mullich Vn..:-)

See my question in this topic:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=64579

I am very curious what might come up!

Peace, Maya

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 am

Dear Mayarose,

Very sorry for late reply! Last month I changed ISP and it took long time for the company employee to come and set up the Internet line. I will look into your question and answer it as soon as possible!

Sir Mullich,

Fasstmovin

I'd love to know the anwser to this one, please

Post by Fasstmovin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 am

How long will my current relationship last?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: I'd love to know the anwser to this one, please

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:57 am

Fasstmovin wrote:How long will my current relationship last?
Sir Mullich Vn has not visited Mystic Board since January 2010 to hear your question.

Always check the original posting date to see whether it is worth you posting a question.

It is my personal belief that nobody (reader or non reader) can accurately and reliably predict how long any of your present or future relationships will last.

Anyone who claims to be able to do this is either trying to fool you into believing something which is impossible for one of many of their own hidden reasons, or are fooling themselves into believing that they have some special psychic or magical ability which gives them a privileged looking glass into the future, or provides them with an exclusive, dedicated telephone line to God.

Instead of asking a reader how long your current relationship is likely to last, ask him or her instead what you could reasonably and practically do in order to greatly increase the chances that it will survive at least for the next six months. Instead of predicting or waiting for a positive outcome, help yourself to do everything in your power to create that positive outcome?

EoT  :smt003

timshan

Re: I'd love to know the anwser to this one, please

Post by timshan » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:19 am

Fasstmovin wrote:How long will my current relationship last?
when you write this post, you are in a tight relation in your family includes you, your spuose and a child.
However, there is a hind problem in finace of the family, and it will make troubles to all of you in 8 months, count from the post. So the relation will face to a trouble in about February, 2015.

Return to “I-Ching”